Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Learn a new hobby maybe something like knitting, its relaxing and a lot of fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My life was pretty much based on social media or just doing assignments or watching TV. If I ever went out it would be to town. My friends never meet up

When I come bk from college it's pretty much college work and just go on my phone.

Any tips to make my life fun?

What do you enjoy doing?
    What's your hobby?
    Do you prefer staying Indoors/ Outdoors?

(Original post by kalclash)
    Join a local running club. Sign up to a marathon or other running event and start following a training program.

Be productive with your hobbies.
    Never knew there were such events?

(Original post by Mrs.Grey)
    Nope! I draw, write, dance and I generally watch a lot of YouTube videos and shows. I'm also really creative so I create a lot of things. For example, I made my own castille soap because my acne which helped a lot.
    Interesting,you write books on whatpad?

Dancing =haram

ReputationRep:
    I'm not that fussed. Any other ideas lol?

Well I can read it! I'm sure once your motivated it's not difficult. I'm planning on using youtube tutorial
    Idk, you must have a passion of some sort, what subjects do you enjoy at school?

(Original post by niv1234)
    Learn a new hobby maybe something like knitting, its relaxing and a lot of fun.
    I was considering it.

(Original post by Tasnia'x)
    What do you enjoy doing?
    What's your hobby?
    Do you prefer staying Indoors/ Outdoors?
    Enjoy going outside nature parks if the weather is good.

I don't really have a hobby. I kinda use to skip. I watch soaps and planning on learning a new language.

I prefer indoors if weather is bad, outdoor is the weather is nice

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Idk, you must have a passion of some sort, what subjects do you enjoy at school?
    I'm at college, I enjoy science

ReputationRep:
    I'm at college, I enjoy science
    Hmm... That's a toughy, maybe do the Olympiad or work experience in the industry of your choice

(Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Hmm... That's a toughy, maybe do the Olympiad or work experience in the industry of your choice
    Well I'm caring and find happiness in improving people lives and making them smile 😊

ReputationRep:
    get on a train to the very last stop then get on another one to the very last stop ... that will be very fun

(Original post by carolinrev)
    get on a train to the very last stop then get on another one to the very last stop ... that will be very fun
    Loool 😂😂 is that all u could think of?

ReputationRep:
    Theres loaaads you can do! Go to the gym, drive down to the beach or a lido if it's sunny with your friends. I work too which fills up time, so getting a job is a good idea. Also you can just go out for lunch or dinner with people, I literally eat out allll the time. Maybe go to parties with your friends, or clubbing or something if you're old enough?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    or with someone elses ID if you're not old enough

ReputationRep:
    Loool 😂😂 is that all u could think of?
    there are other things.....

(Original post by carxto)
    Theres loaaads you can do! Go to the gym, drive down to the beach or a lido if it's sunny with your friends. I work too which fills up time, so getting a job is a good idea. Also you can just go out for lunch or dinner with people, I literally eat out allll the time. Maybe go to parties with your friends, or clubbing or something if you're old enough?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    or with someone elses ID if you're not old enough
    I can't drive , friends never meet outside College ,and I can't do clubbing

ReputationRep:
    Hard Question Idk Apart From Going Near Nature Eg. Parks and going for walks and take pics.

I like watching soaps and learning new things
    It sounds like botany, horticulture and photography are your things. I remember when I was little I used to study the morphology of different species and drew diagrams of how each species could be related. Of course, I later found out that Darwin beat me to it. It's actually quite a fun thing to do, I'd recommend starting with feline and canid species if you're interested. If you find yourself fascinated by the patterns which appear in nature you should definitely check out fractal art. It's quite a nice pass time, you just write a function into some fractal plotting software and watch the magic happen. 3D modelling is also pretty fun. Personally I suck at it but it's quite relaxing forming all the polygons in your mesh. It's weird, those little triangles and squares are therapeutic in a way.

One other thing I like doing is designing molecules. I'm nerdy like that. Obviously I'm not working with the actual chemicals, just molymods. It's like playing with Lego or doing some stuff in Blender/3DSMax. It's more than just building though, you can use them to solve real world problems too.

(Original post by Peroxidation)
    It sounds like botany, horticulture and photography are your things. I remember when I was little I used to study the morphology of different species and drew diagrams of how each species could be related. Of course, I later found out that Darwin beat me to it. It's actually quite a fun thing to do, I'd recommend starting with feline and canid species if you're interested. If you find yourself fascinated by the patterns which appear in nature you should definitely check out fractal art. It's quite a nice pass time, you just write a function into some fractal plotting software and watch the magic happen. 3D modelling is also pretty fun. Personally I suck at it but it's quite relaxing forming all the polygons in your mesh. It's weird, those little triangles and squares are therapeutic in a way.

One other thing I like doing is designing molecules. I'm nerdy like that. Obviously I'm not working with the actual chemicals, just molymods. It's like playing with Lego or doing some stuff in Blender/3DSMax. It's more than just building though, you can use them to solve real world problems too.
    I don't find it interesting tbh , apart from normal photography via phone

ReputationRep:
    I can relate unfortunately.
    :cry:

(Original post by loveleest)
    I can relate unfortunately.
    :cry:
    Aww lol😯 we can make changes

ReputationRep:
    Aww lol😯 we can make changes
    I'm going to try and find a hobby.

Although, I have just recently got a part time job so

(Original post by loveleest)
    I'm going to try and find a hobby.

Although, I have just recently got a part time job so
    Same. I need a job

You are into the wrong things. No one likes those things in all honesty. Seriously? Science? You need to get cooler hobbies like doing sports or listen to rap.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    Bizarre things students have spent their loans onThings you should budget for at uni

Sponsored features:

Making money from your own website

Need some cash?

How to make money running your own website.

Bianca Miller, runner-up on The Apprentice

Handle your digital footprint

What would an employer find out about you on Google? Find out how to take control.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.