Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What's been your favourite age so far? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    Damn, beat me to it!

ReputationRep:
    Right now. 18. Life is on a whole pretty good

ReputationRep:
    The Dark Ages. Jeez, it was so peaceful when nobody knew what you were doing...

ReputationRep:
    10 years old. I miss year 5... Just carefree days with no SATs to worry about until Year 6, and no GCSEs or A levels to fuss over.

ReputationRep:
    So far 17, but fingers crossed starting Uni will change that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    Well now that I'm 14 (today) :birthday:...
    I think being 10 was live in Year 6
    Happy birthday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Queen Cersei)
    For me I loved being 17- I have nothing but memories of sunshine and happiness from that age.

What's been your favourite age of your life so far?
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    17. My health was better then and me and my bf first started going out and it was generally just a good and lighthearted year. I've had great years since but that one will always stand out for me
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    17 as well (which is all of Year 13, for me). Life was simpler back then and everything felt like it was going perfectly.

(on a more pessimistic note, I think life generally goes downhill from there, with areas here and there where it goes up )
    But you were doing A-Levels then?!?!?!

ReputationRep:
    Other than my childhood years which won't be beaten by default... 15-18 or as others have said 17 stands out as a very great time in my life. Discovering all of my favourite directors, having time to play games and do work/revise, making the best friends of my life, looking forward to the future.

I preferred A-Levels/Sixth Form to uni by far, but then again I'm probably alone on that.

Good times.

ReputationRep:
    15 or 16 best years of my life. I'm so happy right now and I'm worried thats all going to go away pretty soon.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe being 11 in Year 6.. Although I had to do eleven plus exams, I think I had a really good time in year 6. It was super carefree for some reason and it was a bliss

ReputationRep:
    Well I have barely any memory <7 but after it was just crap, I'd say 16 because it was probably the better of all evils and I learnt a great deal about who and what I want and hey 17 is looking up so it might be the best year yet ;D

18 still that age now I've loved it so much

ReputationRep:
    12. I remember being so happy in year 7, i had some great friends and i don't think i can remember any bad times from that period.. but then it all went wrong

Tbh my fav age is 0.cause I don't even remember what happened.i think its the best age cause nobody will hate u when ur 0 and u'll get a lot of presents..which I still have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by splashywill)
    18 - It's like you've just finished the tutorial in a game and now you're running around with no idea how to play
    Best thing I've ever heard.

ReputationRep:
    Probably year 2 - when I was 7, life was good back then.
    Now I am continuously physically ill, suffering from colds due to heavy workloads. :bricks:
    What a life!

ReputationRep:
    Hmmmm.... let me think. I guess 19 was pretty good

ReputationRep:
    I loved being 6-7, oh such care free times!

ReputationRep:
    18! Not too young, not too old. But still legal

ReputationRep:
    I miss being 7-8 years old.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.