Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Having sex with a much younger girl Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LordwinJMA)
    Just because it's politically correct doesn't mean it's morally correct (in my book at least, but he's a different person so I guess his perspective is different)
    I mean there's stories of guys who are intimately in love with their grandmothers and have had children with them, although both people are over 18 and are politically allowed to do whatever they want, does that even sound right to you? "I had a baby with my nan..."?
    But she is 19...you're acting like she is 7 and he is grooming her smh.

She is old enough to make her own decisions and tbh I still don't see how it is "morally incorrect".

Lol your example is a bit too extreme

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    Yeah but you added the thing about incest should be illegal, so you added to my initial point...not sure I agree though, if it's two consenting adults.
    Well I guess it is more of a moral issue than a legal one, but still I don't think any parent should be allowed to have sex with their 18yr old kid and say, yeah well it's legal.:puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PharaohFromSpace)
    Well I guess it is more of a moral issue than a legal one, but still I don't think any parent should be allowed to have sex with their 18yr old kid and say, yeah well it's legal.:puke:
    The consenting kid would say the same thing, because in this hypothetical scenario consent was given so... bang away I say and let the kids go neigh... and then fall over because they only have one leg and are blind

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by John55)
    The consenting kid would say the same thing, because in this hypothetical scenario consent was given so... bang away I say and let the kids go neigh... and then fall over because they only have one leg and are blind
    Was waiting for that bit.

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the level of maturity of both parties, in all honesty. From my observations over the years, men and women who tend to chase after teenagers are often emotionally stunted, hence why they can identify with teens. Obviously this is not the case for every relationship like this.. so it could just be that my town is filled with dysfunctional adults who go for this type of older-very young relationship.

One user here has definitely touched upon the problems that may arise within relationships such as this, and that is the power dynamics that possibly could be at play.

There are important dimensions to adult-teen relationships that young people will most likely be unable to foresee or percieve regardless of how mature they think themselves to be. Within adult-teen relationships there is a high likelyhood that there will be power imbalances that are skewered against the younger party's best interests. This is obviously due to the age based power asymmetries within these kinds of relationships.

Anyways, I cant tell people what to do. All I can say is if you are entering a relationship with someone significantly older, please approach with caution and ensure that the dynamics are healthy and that your partner respects your boundaries. If the relationship is healthy and there no exploitive elements to it, then I guess its fine....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHINee1998)
    It depends on the level of maturity of both parties, in all honesty. From my observations over the years, men and women who tend to chase after teenagers are often emotionally stunted, hence why they can identify with teens. Obviously this is not the case for every relationship like this.. so it could just be that my town is filled with dysfunctional adults who go for this type of older-very young relationship.

One user here has definitely touched upon the problems that may arise within relationships such as this, and that is the power dynamics that possibly could be at play.

There are important dimensions to adult-teen relationships that young people will most likely be unable to foresee or percieve regardless of how mature they think themselves to be. Within adult-teen relationships there is a high likelyhood that there will be power imbalances that are skewered against the younger party's best interests. This is obviously due to the age based power asymmetries within these kinds of relationships.

Anyways, I cant tell people what to do. All I can say is if you are entering a relationship with someone significantly older, please approach with caution and ensure that the dynamics are healthy and that your partner respects your boundaries. If the relationship is healthy and there no exploitive elements to it, then I guess its fine....
    Relax, psychology exams are over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    is this a reference to curry? :rofl:
    well done Einstein.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    Relax, psychology exams are over.
    Haha, nice one! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeAiupeso)
    For some reason my thread was closed, I just had some questions.

The girl is 19 and I am 27. She was a virgin before I entered.

We are both Indian and come from quite traditional Indian families.

I think she is absolutely beauty and I feel that I love her and her sex. I'm not using her or anything, I plan to stay with her for the long term.

Do people feel this is ok? Does it make any difference am that we are Indians?
    There's a very comical tone to the post.

"Before I entered" hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeAiupeso)
    Lol, I do alright. I find this statement ironic coming from someone who proclaims themselves as the "Java Script Master" lmao.
    JavaScript is one word, idiot

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.