Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What makes you a REAL man? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laomedeia)
    Many things make a man a man:

Big muscles
    Enjoys brawling (gotta be able to kick ass tho)
    Big todger
    A 6 pack (nowhere near enough for beer tho)
    Play rugby
    Enjoys women
    Doesnt take no schitt off nobody
    Can kill your own spiders
    Knows what offside means
    Can change the oil in his car
    Fit AF and great endurance
    I can do all that except for that. I'd probably run out of the room.

Idk why I read that as Fifa. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    "They'll always need men like us, those who are willing to do - What other cannot"

My bookcases made of rich mahogany.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    You're the sweetest. Glad everything's looking up for ya.
    Thank you so much! If only the majority of people were like you honestly, the world would be a much nicer place to live in. Peace & Harmony. I hope so too, and don't worry, there's light at the end of the tunnel for you, and always remember whenever you fall, there will be someone helping you to stand back up, by your side, or in their heart. No matter how many times you fall, you got to pick yourself back up and continue, and you will find success, and happiness one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    1 inch? What is that a clitoris? Well anyway you can not have a penis but you can still be a man as long as you work hard for a living and show loyalty. It's not completely over for a man with "1 incher," if that's possible lol
    Yeah your still a man but less of a man because you have a tiny **** which won't satisfy my female species

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom Jickleson)
    I agree to an extent, but I would say that in order to answer this question, you have to look at the contrast between man and woman. The part I highlighted I think could be applied to women too. Here are some points I think apply specifically to men:

-Independence
    -Courage
    -Strategy
    -Pain tolerance
    & That too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Thank you so much! If only the majority of people were like you honestly, the world would be a much nicer place to live in. Peace & Harmony. I hope so too, and don't worry, there's light at the end of the tunnel for you, and always remember whenever you fall, there will be someone helping you to stand back up, by your side, or in their heart. No matter how many times you fall, you got to pick yourself back up and continue, and you will find success, and happiness one day.
    Never been truer

(Original post by cookie123456789)
    Yeah your still a man but less of a man because you have a tiny **** which won't satisfy my female species
    Ooookay.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=0to100;65997459]Never been truer

Hope that day comes very soon for you mann. & Sorry if I keep going on, I just like to comfort and support people.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.