Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    listening & making music, playing video games, entomology, going on bike rides

a lot of the time i dont get to do too much as i have to look after my mamar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tamil fever)
    My hobbies are sleeping,watching tv and eating Doritos .I can finish one big packet in 15 minutes.another hobby is pottery and artery...and boxing.
    Pottery sounds interesting. .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eternaforest)

What is entomology

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonbabes)
    What is entomology
    studying insects most specifically coleopterology - studying beetles

ReputationRep:
    I need a new hobby so thought of asking what other people's are, and see if I might find it interesting.

I LOVE cooking most of the time, shopping, going out being near nature, taking pics, reading and learning to speak arabic.

<3 <3 <3 I am considering doing crafting, or starting to do some sort of Sport at home e.g. Cycling or badminton :P

I don't know about you girls, but cycling makes me feel uncomfortable :/

If you like cooking maybe try other artisitic style things such as pottery/yoga/mediation if that counts/paining etc just ideas :lol:

Personally I breakdance, do some parkour, play badminton , swim play table tennis and play the piano

ReputationRep:
    studying insects most specifically coleopterology - studying beetles
    I'm scared of them lol I love nature but scared of animals and insects

ReputationRep:

Does mamar = drag mother and you are a queen?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)

If you like cooking maybe try other artisitic style things such as pottery/yoga/mediation if that counts/paining etc just ideas :lol:

Personally I breakdance, do some parkour, play badminton , swim play table tennis and play the piano
    Wow where do you play such sports?

I'm considering pottery / crafting for summer and juggling

For now I've got uni shopping etc in mind

ReputationRep:
    I'm scared of them lol I love nature but scared of animals and insects
    Most insects are absolutely harmless! Tbh i am absolutely terrified of sea animals. They creep me out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    [font=Arial]I love listening to music!! I enjoy stargazing too, and collecting rocks and fossils [/font]
    Not really a hobby :no: Have you thought of writing/producing etc your own music? That's what I do. I've been doing it about 6 and a half years. Its a great stress reliever and a great form of catharsis.

Star gazing and fossil collecting sound pretty cool.

I also read and write, draw/paint, watch football (which can be a chore) and guess it's not s real hobby but it's something I spend ages doing-playing football manager, time fades away. I'm never bored :p:

ReputationRep:
    Most insects are absolutely harmless! Tbh i am absolutely terrified of sea animals. They creep me out.
    Who is classed as a nature lover?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny the Geezer)
    Not really a hobby :no: Have you thought of writing/producing etc your own music? That's what I do. I've been doing it about 6 and a half years. Its a great stress reliever and a great form of catharsis.

Star gazing and fossil collecting sound pretty cool.

I also read and write, draw/paint, watch football (which can be a chore) and guess it's not s real hobby but it's something I spend ages doing-playing football manager, time fades away. I'm never bored :p:
    Aw, well it's still something that I love doing! I've thought about it, but sadly I'm not allowed (plus can't afford and have no space for) any instruments. I write poetry though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leviathan1741)
    Aw, well it's still something that I love doing! I've thought about it, but sadly I'm not allowed (plus can't afford and have no space for) any instruments. I write poetry though!
    Oh cool. I "say" I do but actually haven't for about 2 years, not a single line.

ReputationRep:
    Wow where do you play such sports?

I'm considering pottery / crafting for summer and juggling

For now I've got uni shopping etc in mind
    Pakour is everywhere

Breakdance is also kinda everywhere-fields/classrooms/concrete/pathways/parks

Badminton/swim is sports centres

Table tennis and piano is at home

ReputationRep:
    My online business and the stock market haha... I'm great fun at parties!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by escg)
    My online business and the stock market haha... I'm great fun at parties!
    Lol okay

ReputationRep:
    Me read book and creative writing and photography

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucasta)
    Me read book and creative writing and photography
    Very creative! Do U Use YOUR Mobile FOR PHOTOgraphy? Do you take pics ofnature

ReputationRep:
    Very creative! Do U Use YOUR Mobile FOR PHOTOgraphy? Do you take pics ofnature
    No use machine 35mm olimpus and pentax

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    I hate being asked this question.
    All i do in my spare time is play vidya games or watch animu and generally just relaxing by myself.
    But of course if somebody were to ask me i'd have to say **** like
    footy with the lads
    going out
    living life, u kno
    LOL
    footy with the lads actually is my top hobby though :cool: but the way you typed it just made me think of Napoleon Dynamite.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.