Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

☀ Summer Bucket List By Saraxh ☀ Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Nice thread OP very interesting. Just a few questions for you, you can answer when you come back from France

1)Future plans for educations?
    2)Did you like Disneyland paris at 17?
    3)Did you go to London on your own?

ReputationRep:
    ☀ 7/7/2016 ☀
    Hey TSR, today was amazing. It mostly consisted of sightseeing. My family and I visited lots of famous monuments in Paris today. We first took a taxi from our hotel to Champs Elysees. It was really quick. Champs Elysees was really beautiful and very busy. I was really excited to shop. Yes, Shopping in Champs Elysees really isn't the best place for a shopaholic to be.

I first shopped at Sephora. :love:

I imagined this song playing when I walked into Sephora :laugh:

I first purchased a Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet perfume. We then went to Mac which was very close by. purchased a Mac Soar Lip liner. We shopped at other shops such as H&M. We then took a taxi to Louvre. Louvre is way more beautiful in person. :love: The weather was perfect today! I may or may not have taken a 'few' selfies. Okay, I took more than a few selfies. :puppyeyes:

Louvre Photos

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 149
Size:  285.4 KB

All Louvre Photos
    Spoiler:
    Show

Photo Near Champs Elysees
    Spoiler:
    Show
    P.S I hope everyone's having an amazing summer holiday!

Aim - Go to Champs Elysees (Completed)

Summer Song To Listen To

Motto: Make the rest of your life the best of your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnterNamehereplz)
    Hi

Nice thread OP very interesting. Just a few questions for you, you can answer when you come back from France

1)Future plans for educations?
    2)Did you like Disneyland paris at 17?
    3)Did you go to London on your own?
    Thank you

1) I want to hopefully go to university.
    2) I'm 16 and Yes.
    3) I live in London.

ReputationRep:

☀ 8/7/2016 ☀
    Hi everyone, today was amazing. It was another sightseeing day. My family and I visited the Eiffel Tower. The Eiffel Tower is really beautiful. :love: I took lots of selfies. The weather was perfect!

My 'amazing' video skills :rofl:

After visiting the Eiffel Tower my family and I went on a Ferris wheel near Louvre. We were able to see the Eiffel Tower high up. The Ferris Wheel ticket was really cheap yay!

We wanted to see as many monuments as we could today so we went to see Luxor Obelisk. It was taller in person. I was so exhausted after walking for ages. :lol: Maybe I should have exercised before going to Paris. During the walk I bought myself a selfie stick because all the tourists had one. :yep:Okay, I bought it because I felt alone!

This was me after the walk

Eiffel Tower Photos

Luxor Obelisk Photos

Ferris Wheel Photos

All Eiffel Tower Photos
    Spoiler:
    Show

All Luxor Obelisk Photos
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aim - Visit Luxor Obelisk & the Eiffel Tower (Completed)

☀ Summer Song To Listen To ☀

Motto: If you are willing to do more than you are paid to do, eventually you will be paid to do more than you do.

ReputationRep:

☀ 9/7/2016 ☀
    Hey TSR, I surprisingly woke up early today. My reaction to waking up early → :nah:
    I went to Deauville Trouville with my family by train. I fell asleep 3 times on the train. Okay, I was really tired.

This was after being in the train for one hour

I don't know how my family put up with me during the train ride. :rofl:

I was really bored after sitting in the train for a while so I decided to play Highest Lowest game from the App Store. It was so frustrating when I got a question wrong! I don't get how some people scored 30. :eek: Teach me your ways!
    Spoiler:
    Show

The game is really addicting!

Deauville Trouville

Deauville Trouville is really quiet compared to London. When I first arrived I saw a Ferrari. I wasn't expecting to see a Ferrari. My family and I headed towards the beach. We sat near the beach for a bit. We then decided to explore the shops. I bought myself perfume and a top. The weather was great. I got sunburn't. I didn't know the weather would be that hot. :innocent: After being in Deauvillle Trouville for 7 hours, my family and I took the train back to Paris. We then went to our hotel. It was so much fun. I was really tired after going to Deauville Trouville then coming back to Paris on the same day.

Deauville Trouville Video

Deauville Trouville Photos

All Deauville Trouville Photos
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aim - Visit Deauville Trouville (Completed)

Summer Song To Listen To

Motto: Do what is right, not what's easy.

ReputationRep:
    I've been lurking on this thread, reading all of your update, in a non creepy way ofc

I've got to say, loving your photos and you sound like you're having the time of your life! I remember going to Paris a few years ago, and doing all the things you're doing now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    I've been lurking on this thread, reading all of your update, in a non creepy way ofc

I've got to say, loving your photos and you sound like you're having the time of your life! I remember going to Paris a few years ago, and doing all the things you're doing now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you This just made my day. I thought I took way too many photos :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Thank you This just made my day. I thought I took way too many photos :innocent:
    Awww, you're welcome. Hahaha, nah, I also take far too many photos but yours isn't excessive

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

☀ 10/7/2016 ☀
    Hi TSR, I went back to see the Eiffel Tower with my family today. It's my last full day in Paris. My dad kinda got mad at me for stopping every 5 minutes to take photos. I went back on the Ferris wheel because of the amazing view you get to see. I may or may not have been jaw seeing the view. My family and I then went to Champs Elysees and looked around the shops for the last time.

We went on the Metropolitan to Champs Elysees for the first time! OKAY THINGS GOT A LITTLE SCARY!!

My dad was looking for directions in the train station so I looked like I was on my own in the train station when I wasn't. So, these two tall creepy men gave this eye signal to approach me. OH HECK NO, NOT TODAY!
    I ran to my dad. I thought I was going to get taken. :eek:

When I got to Champs Elysees I decided to buy a bag and shoes.

Okay, I felt REALLY GUILTY about the purchase! :puppyeyes: I'll just blame it on my parents. :getmecoat:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Excuse for shopping:

So, I had to leave Champ Elysees earlier than expected to pack at the hotel to go back to London tomorrow. I don't want to go back! I love it here.

Eiffel Tower Photo

Deauville Trouville & Paris Trip Blog

Ferris Wheel Photos

All Ferris Wheel & Sightseeing Photos
    Spoiler:
    Show

Aim - Go on a Ferris Wheel in Paris (Completed)

Summer Song To Listen To

Motto: Obstacles are what you see when you take your eye off the goal.

ReputationRep:

☀ 11/7/2016 ☀
    Wow, today was surprisingly productive!
    My family and I went to Gare Du Nord early in the morning to make sure we didn't miss our train.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Imagine having to run to catch the train with lots of luggage. :eek:

This would be me if if I arrived late ↓

The train back was really fast! My family and I took a taxi back home.

After my family and I arrived home I felt just like this

I'm going to miss Paris & Deauville Trouville

After I arrived home, I decided to go to Westfield Stratford by train rather than stay home all day.

Westfield Stratford

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  364.7 KB

Westfield wasn't very crowded luckily:woo: I went to Forever 21 first. I didn't find anything that I wanted to purchase. OKAY, I went to Mac and purchased a eyebrow pencil & foundation :innocent: On the way back home, I took a bus.

Video of the Photos I took today

Photos From Today
    Spoiler:
    Show
Views: 153
Size:  87.5 KB

Aim - Go to Westfield Stratford (Completed)

Summer Song To Listen To

Motto: Trust in yourself, before anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Your trip to France looks lovely, love the photos!! I could do with a trip to Paris again, really loved the vibes there :love:

Good luck with your bucket list and hope your summer's fab!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Quick TSR tech question :teehee: How do you alter and arrange your photos??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    Your trip to France looks lovely, love the photos!! I could do with a trip to Paris again, really loved the vibes there :love:

Good luck with your bucket list and hope your summer's fab!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Quick TSR tech question :teehee: How do you alter and arrange your photos??
    Thanks and you too I use Layout to border my photos. If that's what you meant?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks and you too I use Layout to border my photos. If that's what you meant?
    Thank you lovely!

Oh, I meant when you post them on your page, how do you do it? Because mine always appear absolutely huge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepinglions)
    Thank you lovely!

Oh, I meant when you post them on your page, how do you do it? Because mine always appear absolutely huge
    Mine are huge too. I try to make my pictures look smaller by using the white border from the app Afterlight. Hope it helped

ReputationRep:
    Mine are huge too. I try to make my pictures look smaller by using the white border from the app Afterlight. Hope it helped
    Thank you! xx

ReputationRep:

☀ 12/7/2016 ☀
    I woke up early today :getmecoat: Okay, I didn't sorry :ahhhhh:I'll just blame the TV show I binge watched last night.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :love:
    Name:  M5CHmKBV5Up7r9DZ7UIxLZXEAmiINfGodusSQaJWWaXfRp4P63jwc3mvg7H9k3HY.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  108.3 KB

So, I finally watched Me Before You. :love: All the youtubers I've watched said the movie was really good so I had to watch it! Yes, I cried two times while watching the movie. It had such a sad ending. I love romantic movies. I really wanted the ending to be happy in this movie. :emo: WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE SO SAD?

My reaction to the ending of the movie Me Before You

The movie hit me in the feels

I decided to also watch Finding Dory. I LOVED Finding Dory. :love: I felt like a child again! :innocent:

This scene is so cute :cute:

I loved this scene in Finding Dory :yep:

After watching Finding Dory, I then watched San Andreas. Every time I thought the disaster was oer another struck.

So, I stayed up really late tonight. I thought I head someone banging on my window :eek: so I was really scared.

This was my exact reaction when I heard the sound

Oh hell no, not today! I was ready to go all :kungfu: on the person who was trying to break into my house. Turns out it was the rain making the sound.:ms:

Aim - Watch Me Before You, Finding Dory & San Andreas (Completed)

Summer Song To Listen To

Motto: Impossible is nothing.

ReputationRep:

☀ 13/7/2016 ☀
    Hi :tsr2:, I went to the London Eye & Westminster today. :london:

I woke up really late today because I was really tired after sleeping really late last night.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Sorry :innocent:
    So, I took a train to London Eye & Westminster. The train ride from where I live to the London Eye & Westminster was surprisingly quick!

London Eye & Westminster Photos I took

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  395.3 KB

My 'HD professional' camera :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :sorry: for the quality of the pictures!

Aim - Visit the London Eye & Westminster (Completed)

Summer Song To Listen To

Motto: You decide every moment of everyday who you are and what you believe in. You get a second chance, every second.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Oh wow, your bucket list is so beautiful. Also, I LOVE the creativity of your list with the hearts and diamonds. Good luck! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Oh wow, your bucket list is so beautiful. Also, I LOVE the creativity of your list with the hearts and diamonds. Good luck! x
    Thank you
    Spoiler:
    Show
    My blog is in a bit of a mess atm :rofl:

ReputationRep:

☀ 14/7/2016 ☀
    Hi TSR! So, I went to Bond Street by train today. The train was really crowded. I'm not a fan of being in really crowded places. It was a little out of my comfort zone. UM, confession... I've never been to Bond Street before!

After I arrived in Bond Street, I walked into different stores and looked at different clothes. So, I went inside Victoria's Secret and decided to purchase a Victoria's Secret perfume.

Bond Street
Views: 63
Size:  17.6 KB

I also visited Boots on Oxford street. I decided to purchase a Origins Black Charcoal Mask today. I know I should stop shopping :innocent: this much but it was worth it. I just started using it and it made my face feel so SMOOTH! Also this mask cleared my pores. :eek: I'd highly recommend this product.

Origins Black Charcoal Face Mask
Views: 147
Size:  81.5 KB

Aim - Visit Bond Street & Oxford Street (Completed)

Summer Song To Listen To

Motto: Your dream is closer than you think!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.