Yeah, why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Francis Urquhart)
    100% guy being hugged hahaha!
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    But he's my twin and we used to be joined at the hip

Its normal, I am sure other tsr members can agree.

(Original post by Blue_Mason)
    Its normal, I am sure other tsr members can agree.
    Weird. My friends all hug their siblings so I thought my brother was the odd one. Oh well, thanks that makes me feel better

ReputationRep:
    Why?
    I haven't talked to them in forever and I now feel awkward hugging people.

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't like that. I don't find it odd with female friends but I'm not particularly used to physical contact either way.

ReputationRep:
    Yup! Hug plus cheek kisses

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any male friends but I dislike hugs anyway. So even if I did, I certainly wouldn't hug them.

ReputationRep:
    I cuddle and spoon with my male friends. Deal with it :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    I cuddle and spoon with my male friends. Deal with it :cool:

Yu cannot beat a good spooning, by a woman, obviously.

ReputationRep:
    i would hug anyone if they were hot

ReputationRep:
    Yu cannot beat a good spooning, by a woman, obviously.
    Obviously? Just as good when it's three guys :mmm:

Spoiler:
    Show
    and before anyone gets any ideas, they've both got girlfriends
    Spoiler:
    Show
    unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    All the time :yep: I don't really care about what people think lol I like hugs, and it makes me happy when someone gives me one

Obviously? Just as good when it's three guys :mmm:
    Group hugs are awesome :lol:

When I'm at school, my friend - who is a girl - just sits on my lap and that we're just sitting there in our LRC hugging :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    Group hugs are awesome :lol:

When I'm at school, my friend - who is a girl - just sits on my lap and that we're just sitting there in our LRC hugging :laugh:
    There's three of us who are really close, and one of them and I are especially affectionate (we're effectively in a relationship in school as far as the rest of our friends are concerned).

We occasionally sit on each others' laps but it's a bit less comfortable considering we're both >6' :lol:

ReputationRep:
    There's three of us who are really close, and one of them and I are especially affectionate (we're effectively in a relationship in school as far as the rest of our friends are concerned).

We occasionally sit on each others' laps but it's a bit less comfortable considering we're both >6' :lol:
    :rofl:

Ah yeah, that's with me and god knows how many guys in my school. There's this one mate and he's always like 'EYY RAVIOLI GETTING KINKY EYYYYYY YES COME ON' and apparently I take guys down the '****ery lane' according to him so :facepalm2:

Whenever I give this one person a hug, she says 'DOPAMINE RRRAAACCCCEEE' and whenever I sit on her lap, they think we're in a lesbian relationship :facepalm: Gosh I'm going to miss this all :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ravioliyears)
    :rofl:

Ah yeah, that's with me and god knows how many guys in my school. There's this one mate and he's always like 'EYY RAVIOLI GETTING KINKY EYYYYYY YES COME ON' and apparently I take guys down the '****ery lane' according to him so :facepalm2:

Whenever I give this one person a hug, she says 'DOPAMINE RRRAAACCCCEEE' and whenever I sit on her lap, they think we're in a lesbian relationship :facepalm: Gosh I'm going to miss this all :lol:
    Interesting :beard:

And do you?
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    No. Actually I met up with a friend I hadn't seen in a while recently, and as we went our ways he decided to hug me. I think he may have mild aspergers, and maybe he read somewhere about hugs being good for developing social connections or whatever. Anyway it was awkward.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.