Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Pffffft, as if the vote isn't fixed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    Sorry Had to go for a bit, and hmmm I guess LEAVEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Nah do ya thing ini and where are u voting? Oh wait you probably can't lol anyway you can see a better representation of my views in the thread called "Britian is better" summat summat :yes:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4181176

ReputationRep:
    There's going to be so many resources left laying around if all the betas leave the country because of a Brexit

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Nah do ya thing ini and where are u voting? Oh wait you probably can't lol anyway you can see a better representation of my views in the thread called "Britian is better" summat summat :yes:

Na LOOL ain't got much to be doing, work experience was sooooo boring today tho, they just made me clean up shelves The only 'fun' ish bit was when this guy came up to me and goes 'heya bab, do you kno some cream for arthritis, cuz I've got it in mi wrists, knees, and feet'. & I told him about this medi in holland and barrett lolz. Aight 1 min, I'll check it out

ReputationRep:
    Well I hope that if and when England leaves and becomes a success, the people saying they will leave don't come back. Perhaps we can take in some skilled Indian doctors in their place to show the eu that we aren't racist and don't discriminate on the basis of geography like they do

ReputationRep:
    What is there to celebrate the markets will collapse

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by floury)
    Britain is far too good to carry on propping up the failing EU and I am confident that tomorrow we will stick our two fingers up at it and moon the EU as we celebrate the impending Brexit. How will you be celebrating when we vote to leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Leave the country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)

Ok your remain right, as you can tell, this rlly ain't my thing, LOL! :cry2::doh::erm::facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dskinner)
    Brexit is as* probable as someone hurting my feelings
    Spoiler:
    Show
    which is next to impossible
    Did I hurt your feelings?

(Original post by A-LJLB)
    Genuinely contemplate moving to another country...
    That's pathetic.

ReputationRep:
    Laughing when the house of commons takes a dump over your votes.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to watching Nigel have a ****in meltdown when we vote Remain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by floury)
    Britain is far too good to carry on propping up the failing EU and I am confident that tomorrow we will stick our two fingers up at it and moon the EU as we celebrate the impending Brexit. How will you be celebrating when we vote to leave?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What will you do if the British populace decides to collectively vote Remain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    I'm looking forward to watching Nigel have a ****in meltdown when we vote Remain.
    Morning at the commons next Monday will be bants.

BJ: "So..."

DC: "**** off Boris, backstabbing little shite"

ReputationRep:
    I'll be happy as the remain will win!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In case of Brexit:

(1) Cry as **** knows what's going to happen to my family and economic situation
    (2) Complete my degree
    (3) Migrate to the EU with my shiny dual citizenship and Modern Foreign Languages

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Maybe he'll "resign" again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 16characterlimit)
    Morning at the commons next Monday will be bants.

BJ: "So..."

DC: "**** off Boris, backstabbing little shite"
    Haha.

"So Boris, about us spending the last 2 months calling each other ********ters......"

ReputationRep:
    If it happens and Scottish Independence follows then I'll be using the Granny rule to get a Scottish Passport so I've still got free movement within the EU.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A-LJLB)
    Genuinely contemplate moving to another country...
    You wouldn't be able to 'cos freedom of movement within the EU wouldn't exist anymore and it's effectively impossible to migrate to the US or Canada.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sisuphos)
    You wouldn't be able to 'cos freedom of movement within the EU wouldn't exist anymore and it's effectively impossible to migrate to the US or Canada.
    I wouldn't want to go to Europe. No it isn't haha - besides, easy when studying.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.