The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2016 - Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by KhaleesiStorm
Anyone feeling slight panicky? Ive had a really hard year this year and only sat three Highers but I'm so scared for results I'm away to the gym as soon as I can to avoid being the person to seeing them first. (My mum will do it for me)

I hope you do well
Good luck everyone ^^ I hope you all do well! :smile:

I can't go to sleep at all tonight - most likely my nerves :tongue:
Original post by Salenite

Same :/ so nervous
Original post by sameehaiqbal

This is my 3rd time getting results and never before have I felt this sick with nerves.
Original post by ChloeBarnes30
This is my 3rd time getting results and never before have I felt this sick with nerves.

Just relax, you'll do great *hugs*
Really quiet on here tonight compared to usual. I am really nervous. This is my third result day haha.

Good luck everyone!
Do you remember that Jeff dude ?

Where he at ?
(edited 7 years ago)
can't sleep because I'm too nervous :frown: ~5 hours to go...
Original post by rebeccas23
can't sleep because I'm too nervous :frown: ~5 hours to go...

Welcome to the club! Lol
Welcome to the club! Lol

It was so much easier last year, my results came in at 1:01am so I had the rest of the night to relax and catch up with sleep! It feels more tense this year because everyone has the long wait :redface:
Original post by rebeccas23
It was so much easier last year, my results came in at 1:01am so I had the rest of the night to relax and catch up with sleep! It feels more tense this year because everyone has the long wait :redface:

I know its a nightmare. Will be all over in 5 hours so just hang in there :smile:
Original post by Ethan100
Do you remember that Jeff dude ?

Where he at ?

I know, I miss him! Hope he makes another account to tell us how he got on...

Jeff if youre hiding come out come out lol
Original post by Salenite

Original post by ChloeBarnes30

Original post by Higherdude
Really quiet on here tonight compared to usual. I am really nervous. This is my third result day haha.

Good luck everyone!

Good luck to you all, hope you get the results you're after! :smile:
What's happening guys? Anyone lucky enough to get an early postie 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Treen98
What's happening guys? Anyone lucky enough to get an early postie 🙂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haven't got anything early :frown:

The closer you get to 8am, the more agonising the wait becomes haha
Good morning all. And good luck when the results come in - hope you all get what you need.
Reply 56
Original post by mysqa
Good morning all. And good luck when the results come in - hope you all get what you need.

Thanks a lot! Busy day head for all of us in the TSR team. :wink:
Hi guys I'm an A-level student who has unfortunately got over a week to wait still aha :/ just want to wish you all the best of luck and hope everything goes your way :-) try and stay calm for the next few hours aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope everyone gets the results they need today.:smile: Anyone else feeling ill???
Thank goodness I managed to get just under 7 hours of sleep last night, love my sleep too much😅 Now just refreshing and refreshing!

Just wondering if all past papers, marking schemes and grade boundaries will be published on sqa website by today from previous years experience or will I have to wait? I'm needing a nosy😋

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending