Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do judge people who smoke weed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yep negatively, Most are pretty degenerate. But that does not mean that you cannot be a nice person or my friend

ReputationRep:
    I disagree with it completely. I don't see why any one with half a brain cell would do it. If you have that much extra money and are bored, go do charity work or find a hobby.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    I smoke weed and I don't want to be friends with you so we're on the same page

😏 plenty of people on tsr would want to be my friend

ReputationRep:
    One of my best friends smokes it, and they're one of the most cheerful people I know! I was goddamn surprised when I found out :00

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JavaScriptMaster)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :rofl:
    Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    were you smoking weed when you wrote the title?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gimplord4000)
    were you smoking weed when you wrote the title?
    no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue_Mason)
    I have been told a ridiculous lie, and that lie is that weed can increase intelligent thinking.
    Weed is bad for the mind
    I have never heard anyone say "increase intelligent", I think under the influence some people can generate brilliant ideas or it can enhance creativity which is a type of intelligence. Also I doubt intelligence just appears out of nowhere you need to have a potential for this to arise from something.

(Original post by Metrododo)
    Everything in moderation - the same could be said about alcohol. Like any excessive habit, it's a problem when it becomes your main daily activity
    Even so, alcohol is much more harmful than marijuana.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    I have never heard anyone say "increase intelligent", I think under the influence some people can generate brilliant ideas or it can enhance creativity which is a type of intelligence. Also I doubt intelligence just appears out of nowhere you need to have a potential for this to arise from something.

Even so, alcohol is much more harmful than marijuana.
    When I used to smoke it would mellow me out, I wouldn't over think and I would actually pass my tests and do well with my homework. I don't think it makes you more intelligent but I do think it makes you think clearly.

ReputationRep:
    "Weed heads" AKA people that go on and on about weed are honestly one of the worst type of people.

Smoke if you're going to smoke - no one needs to know how much you love it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I don't have any problem with people doing weed as long as they don't expect me to do it and they don't smoke it right in my face. I hate the smell of it and I've done it once or twice in the past and it never agreed with me. People are big and ugly enough to make their own choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've never used a drug or smoked. I don't think I'd mind if others do but I don't associate with them. I do subconsciously find them to be dense for doing it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I suspect that people who smoke weed are a bit off and are known to be lazy and I would not be friends with a person who smokes weed.
    I do not know why people smoke weed
    I personally will not have (or cut) any association with anybody who takes narcotics

ReputationRep:
    For some reason I suspect that people who smoke weed are a bit off and are known to be lazy and I would not be friends with a person who smokes weed.
    I do not know why people smoke weed
    This is a huge stereotype, you are clearly very sheltered.

ReputationRep:
    Are you on IMDB by any chance? You sound like someone I know...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by norrinfinn)
    "Weed heads" AKA people that go on and on about weed are honestly one of the worst type of people.

Smoke if you're going to smoke - no one needs to know how much you love it.
    I can assure you that although there are unfortunately many people like this, there are many other 'weed heads' that blaze up regularly and still function adequately without bragging about how cool they are to people like you who don't smoke. I can think of a few people who smoke weed that would agree that people who go on and on about weed are honestly the worst type of people

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure there are many amazing people who smoke weed. Not just stupid asswholes.

ReputationRep:
    OP just needs to try some stardawg and get based.

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't everyone smoked weed lol
    I don't care if someone does or doesn't, makes no difference to me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.