Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

EU Referendum Results-LEAVE Countdown to Glory-Everyone Voting Leave Come!!! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Voted remain. Come at me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesN88)
    Haha, I'm pale even by white people's standards, most people think I look ill. I voted in because I think it'll be better for the economy, white or non-white immigration didn't come into it.

I think I was the only person under 50 coming in or out of the polling station, it was like happy hour at the ****in bingo.
    Ok so for the white ones who voted in, how does it benefit the economy honestly?

With less people...or regulated migration...don't you think the pay will be higher and more job opps around?...

Don't be scared away (too late but still I'm not changing my mind) don't be scared away by this "3 mil jobs will be lost." Which jobs and lost from whom? Yea and then they'll be gained by citizens. With higher pay. Better housing, more housing available. Did you know homelessness for even Brits is 300% and probably staggering higher? It's because there's no or little accomodation for everyone, and migrants with big families especially get immediate housing. Isn't this an issue? Yet you say the economy is better...? Cameron wants us to stay so he can continue his little reign, it's been said he's resigning if we leave. Why would you want him to continue to overrun our country in his "broken britain?" Come on laddy smh.

TheLittlestElf jump in then. And if you're someone of colour, look at my response to Chikane about remainers wanting UK to stay majority white/European.

ReputationRep:
    I'm whiter than ****ing casper the ghost.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    Same. And here it's mixed emotions with what seems if not just a stronger voice then majority leavers of ALL backgrounds mind you.
    Don't you think it's strange that the very people who were protesting agaidnt the banks and big business are now in bed with them hahah? And now us guys who were seen as the "evil Tories" (insert other non left party) are voting against them. You confront them about it and their response is I'm not doing it for business but that is what the vote will benefit. They play dumb lmao and start rambling about workers rights.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLittlestElf)
    I'm whiter than ****ing casper the ghost.
    Insightful. And you must be one of the less intelligent ones voting and ****ing everything up royally.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    Don't you think it's strange that the very people who were protesting agaidnt the banks and big business are now in bed with them hahah? And now us guys who were seen as the "evil Tories" (insert other non left party) are voting against them. You confront them about it and their response is I'm not doing it for business but that is what the vote will benefit. They play dumb lmao and start rambling about workers rights.
    In bed with them? What are you on about? Banks don't want a recession, I don't want a recession, it's really not difficult.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    In bed with them? What are you on about? Banks don't want a recession, I don't want a recession, it's really not difficult.
    You will get one when the euro goes kaput and we are part of the union pal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    All of the remainer's hypocrisy and contradictions and yes ignorance boggles my mind honestly. They think they're being democratic because they let themselves fall for scaremongering propaganda against leavers being "nationalists," "racists," etc when it's remainers using that as a drape to hide their own guilt of these same things. Shows how dumb they can be because leavers have been looking all colours and races Most of us are disgusted by the unmanaged socioeconomic climate and migration.

ReputationRep:
    When do we get the results?! :banana2: When do we get the results?! :banana2:

If you have Voted Leave let's countdown here

**If UK stays IN, I will quit TSR, that's a deal :shakehand:**
    So it's bye bye to you as of tomorrow then.

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to say about the remainers wanting to keep UK mostly white/European? Not that I'm fussed, just think it's funny and ironic that this is the main reason why people have been scared off voting leave...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icepot)
    So it's bye bye to you as of tomorrow then.
    Could be. Not all of us have nothing better to do all summer than post here anyway. But never you mind, I'll pop in lol
    and what will you do when uk collapses even more than it's doing now if we remain...? :curious: because the *****y situation won't be dealt with when cameron gets his way? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to say about the remainers wanting to keep UK mostly white/European? Not that I'm fussed, just think it's funny and ironic that this is the main reason why people have been scared off voting leave...
    I have nothing to say because it's ludicrous, and I don't really understand where it comes from. I really couldn't care less what colour people are.

ReputationRep:
    I have nothing to say because it's ludicrous, and I don't really understand where it comes from. I really couldn't care less what colour people are.
    You can't dismiss it with an insult. You don't care but the politicians do. Maybe you don't know as much as I do lol Hence you voting Remain

ReputationRep:
    You can't dismiss it with an insult. You don't care but the politicians do. Maybe you don't know as much as I do lol Hence you voting Remain
    Okay

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, what does race have to do with the EU referendum?

ReputationRep:
    Okay
    Yep, nothing to say. Anyway it's true. And the lackadaisical attitude about racism you have and the hypocrisy of remainers calling Leaver nationalists/racists is...disturbing.

ReputationRep:
    Could be. Not all of us have nothing better to do all summer than post here anyway. But never you mind, I'll pop in lol
    and what will you do when uk collapses even more than it's doing now if we remain...? :curious: because the *****y situation won't be dealt with when cameron gets his way? :rolleyes:
    The ****y situation requires strong leadership to transform the benefits system and education which does not exist in the UK parliament at the moment. Brexit would only make matters worse. Isolationism has never benefited a country with serious economic aspirations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Banterlopes)
    Sorry, what does race have to do with the EU referendum?
    Maybe try reading first. I can't keep repeating myself can I. Ask the remainers calling Leavers racist...go on...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Icepot)
    The ****y situation requires strong leadership to transform the benefits system and education which does not exist in the UK parliament at the moment. Brexit would only make matters worse. Isolationism has never benefited a country with serious economic aspirations.
    You can't just call it "isolationism." US "isolated" itself from UK and look at it. Everyone playing catch up. Japan opened its borders to the world but isn't part of an "Asian Union/AU." :rolleyes: There's so much covert ******** going on with these politicians on BOTH ends of leave and remain but no one particularly the remainers seems to know this lol

And yea it doesn't exist here at the moment. Hence the referendum being called for. Cameron wants to resign if we leave, if he stays that same situation you said isn't existing here in education and benefits...would CONTINUE! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe try reading first. I can't keep repeating myself can I. Ask the remainers calling Leavers racist...go on...
    No, you don't have to repeat yourself, but a short synopsis on the matter will suffice.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.