Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Britain has voted to LEAVE - Confirmed Watch

ReputationRep:
    Even though I supported Brexit I honestly thought we would end up remaining.

ReputationRep:
    ****ing stupid Northerners

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Of course leaving the EU will not solve all of these things alone, but it is a start and it shows how much the people care about these issues which hopefully will drive the governemnt to deal with them because if they don't they simply will not get re-elected.
    Hm,... but they can't really deal with inner policy, as they will be totally occupied with outer policy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saladays)
    Yes, exactly! What a terrible excuse for a campaign. Nobody could really be sure as to what they were voting for. No matter how you vote we're screwed, but now Farage is admitting he 'shouldn't have said' that we can spend £350M on the NHS, as I'm sure many over lies will come out... Have mercy on us.
    Country should have used protection.

:sigh: <-- my view on EU referendum results.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.