Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nurne)
    A key factor to Scotland remaining in the UK is that they were told they would have to reapply for EU membership individually if they voted for independence. Thus they have the right to.vote to leave the UK as 62% of Scotish voters chose to remain.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    If we voted to remain would England and Wales have the right to kick Scotland out of the U.K.?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    No why should the majority suffer just for Scotland? The referendum has shown that most voters in the uk don't want to stay so why should we ignore them for Scotland?
    Why should Scotland be dragged out of the EU undemocratically, as they did not vote for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nurne)
    Are you seriously blaming quantitive easing for our current recession. It is totally and completely unrelated. QE is the govt giving money to banks to pump into the economy in the form of loans and investment increasing AD and increasing economic growth. What is being seen in stock markets now is solely caused by Brexit not QE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No what I am saying is the Brexit will eventually cause the QE bubble to pop. Better to pop it sooner than later. But outside the EU we wont have to bail Europe out so we will be better off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alevelstresss)
    Doesn't matter little boy, we will suffer because of them.
    You didn't get your way just like Scotland so stop trying to say how everything is terrible and accept it, you seem happy to screw the people over just for Scotland why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nurne)
    Why should Scotland be dragged out of the EU undemocratically, as they did not vote for it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why should England be forced to stay in the eu for Scotland?

ReputationRep:
    People are just panicking because this has never been done before. The pound will continue to fall/stay where it is if investors/companies still bottle it, we need to adapt not complain and make it worse.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't get your way just like Scotland so stop trying to say how everything is terrible and accept it, you seem happy to screw the people over just for Scotland why?
    You have no clue what damage you've just done. In 50 years time in Little England we will look back to this day as the single biggest mistake since the Iraq War.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I hate this country.

ReputationRep:
    You have no clue what damage you've just done. In 50 years time in Little England we will look back to this day as the single biggest mistake since the Iraq War.
    Nope, we'll realise it was the best decision we've ever made, others will follow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_BCFC)
    Nope, we'll realise it was the best decision we've ever made, others will follow
    Oh really? When Scotland/Northern Ireland leave? When fight for 4 years to get the exact same trade deal as we had before?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    Look at how the market is crashing. This is your doing.
    I don't really care about short term shocks like that. Long term our economy will be absolutely fine out of the EU, and you have to think long term with referendums.

ReputationRep:
    You seem to prefer that in 50 years that England as a country to not exist at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RF_PineMarten)
    I don't really care about short term shocks like that. Long term our economy will be absolutely fine out of the EU, and you have to think long term with referendums.
    ****ing crying shame the establishment didn't this time round.

ReputationRep:
    Brexiters are so shouty on TSR. Get on Twitter, you lot will get roasted

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drogon)
    Brexiters are so shouty on TSR. Get on Twitter, you lot will get roasted
    Yes by regressive's who want to go back to what would basically mean only the rich can vote.

ReputationRep:
    You are brilliant people, ignore these people who are upset that they do not get their own way and let's make Britain great again.
    Absolutely mate.

Woop Woop Woop.

ReputationRep:
    Yes by regressive's who want to go back to what would basically mean only the rich can vote.
    Stereotype much?

As i said, stay on TSR and heckle school kids, consider this your safe space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    Look at how the market is crashing. This is your doing.
    I know I can't withdraw my out vote but I'm trying to push for the second EU referendum petition, hopefully that's redemption

ReputationRep:
    The Pound sterling has plummeted against the dollar to the lowest it's been for 30 years, the FTSE 100 dropped by about 400 points in one night. Japan's Nikkei 225 dropped 8% while America's NASDAQ dropped 400 points. Is this what progress looks like? Because I'm seeing little red triangles all over the place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drogon)
    Stereotype much?

As i said, stay on TSR and heckle school kids, consider this your safe space.
    I've been on Twitter and all I get from these people is everyone is racist let's take the vote away from them

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.