Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When it's all said and done it doesn't matter.

They all tell the same lies, irrespective of policies or parties.

They're just slightly different personalities, eg. BoJo comes across as jovial and friendly, but wait til he's in power.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bcc97)
    The whole "lovable bufoon" thing is just a show - he's actually a very intelligent manipulator and he's been campaigning so hard for Brexit because he knows that it gives him a chance to get into number 10
    Until about 6 weeks ago, he was always a Remainer. Complete cynicism on his part.

He's the man who least deserves to be Prime Minister really out of all this, or any plaudits.

I wish I'd been in the crowd jeering at him outside his home this morning. Good old London! :clap2:

ReputationRep:
    Sums up my view on that quite nicely:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel)
    Yeah but unless UKIP win the General Election, Farage has no chance of being PM.

The Tories are here to stay, at least for another 15-20 years.
    I never said it would happen, I said I wanted it.

ReputationRep:
    Boris would be a weak PM.

ReputationRep:
    No chance in hell, he is a joke

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I really don't think Boris Johnson would make a very good Prime Minister. It's looking pretty likely though.

JACOB REES-MOGG 2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    all that Bumbly Fumbly stuff is just for the cameras. Boris has a first class mind and knows the political ropes like the back of his hand.
    I don't doubt he knows politics; he is an incredibly educated and intelligent man. I just don't think he is the right person to be the 'face' of our country - perhaps I will be proved wrong, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Trapz99)
    If Cameron resigns, we must let Boris become PM. Honestly, since he's my favourite politician, I'd love to see him as Prime Minster of our country. But what do you guys think?
    Oh helllllll no!!!!

That guy hates muslims....
    Allow our religion :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he can build a giant zip wire from Birmingham to London instead of Hs2 its not at all a feasible idea but I think it just sounds really cool

ReputationRep:
    hes a ****ing clown

ReputationRep:
    this thread is aids... who are these people...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.