Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Remainers are a ****ing whiny lot, ffs we haven't murdered anyone (rant) Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tootles44)
    Apparently they've started a petition. Do you think it'll make a difference? (I hope not)

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
    Like when they make a petition to lower the boundaries of exams
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Apparently they've started a petition. Do you think it'll make a difference? (I hope not)

No, just like the brats who signed the petition to ban trump, these little kids wont get their way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Like when they make a petition to lower the boundaries of exams
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    LOL as long as we can be sure it won't make a real difference I can just enjoy watching everyone squirm (and feel smug af ngl) :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dieselblue)
    No, just like the brats who signed the petition to ban trump, these little kids wont get their way
    when will they ever learn, it's like they've never ever been told 'no' in their like so they can't fathom something not going their way

ReputationRep:
    LOL as long as we can be sure it won't make a real difference I can just enjoy watching everyone squirm (and feel smug af ngl) :lol:
    I feel so good today!

ReputationRep:

Of course not lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    I feel so good today!
    hahah we can rejoice on tsr

are you in london by any chance? i wonder if there are any public celebratory activities going on

ReputationRep:
    when will they ever learn, it's like they've never ever been told 'no' in their like so they can't fathom something not going their way
    Its more like: Their opinion is right, yours is wrong and you should feel bad for having the wrong opinion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsphysics91)
    Of course not lol
    Lol someone was like 'let's have another go and MAKE SURE TO DO IT RIGHT THIS TIME' :lol: why so serious

ReputationRep:
    The petition is pretty stupid and will go nowhere. If 15million people lose a vote, I dont think 150,000 (the highest i think it'll reach), will do it either. I can the imagine the reply being ".......accept you disagree........already had a ref" and won't be debated.

ReputationRep:
    Its more like: Their opinion is right, yours is wrong and you should feel bad for having the wrong opinion
    yeah lots of shaming going on today, like do they really think after going against the tide and standing against nearly everyone our age we'll suddenly be affected by their shaming, **** off

ReputationRep:
    Naw. The PM was clear on what a Brexit vote would mean. If they try any funny business there will be mass protests with millions of us making our way to Westminster. We, the people, will #TakeControl one way or another, there will be no ignoring our Democratic voice

ReputationRep:
    hahah we can rejoice on tsr

are you in london by any chance? i wonder if there are any public celebratory activities going on
    Long faces in the high street...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    of people whose status is now dubious

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJBay123)
    The petition is pretty stupid and will go nowhere. If 15million people lose a vote, I dont think 150,000 (the highest i think it'll reach), will do it either. I can the imagine the reply being ".......accept you disagree........already had a ref" and won't be debated.
    yeah exactly, the whole point of the referendum was to get the public opinion, with each individual counting toward the end result. The public have cast the vote so stfu. Such logic

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    Long faces in the high street...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    of people whose status is now dubious
    Do you mean foreigners? Sorry, thats completely gone over my head!

Any good busy-ish places to go/sit down/wander around today? I feel like enjoying this beaut weather (perfectly coinciding with victory given the recent storms!)

edit : sorry i thought you said you were from london! i think i need some sleep :lol:

No because those people are probably at work
    huh, if you say so..

ReputationRep:

Any good busy-ish places to go/sit down/wander around today? I feel like enjoying this beaut weather (perfectly coinciding with victory given the recent storms!)

edit : sorry i thought you said you were from london! i think i need some sleep :lol:
    I could list the ethnicities but that might get me warned

ReputationRep:

hyde park obviously. If you want to be at a majority-Leave area, there are only 4 London boroughs with that distinction, the nearest one is in Barking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M14B)
    I could list the ethnicities but that might get me warned
    dont leave me hanging now...

Spoiler:
    Show
    send a quick pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by neal95)
    There is quite a lot of people on my timeline who voted leave obviously as not everyone goes to uni and not everyone who does go to uni votes remain. Many people are showing their non existent knowledge of the markets and are having meltdowns. They don't understand the mentality of traders and how fundamentally they are reactionary and are quick to sell up positions and quick to buy depending on if they think a profit or loss is gonna be made
    No, you don't understand the markets. Yes, they go up and down. But it's not normal for a currency to drop 10% in a day, and it's not normal to lose £130b in a few hours. This isn't just some random little fluctuation.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.