Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

After the result, would you have voted differently? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mrITguy)
    So you wanted Germany and France to tell all the other states what to do? lol

Look how Germany treated Greece and the greek people...........you think that is democratic?

Yes we have our country back and are not answerable to people who we do not elect.
    Germany and France weren't 'telling anyone what to do'. We controlled 10% of the EU Parliament. We were the ones telling people what to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by not_lucas1)
    People are making this lie about the £350m for the NHS to be a bad thing. If you actually watched the news and what he said this morning he said not all of it would go to the NHS, some would go to education and other areas which is a good thing you nobs
    So after he reveals his promises were lies, you go forth and believe other things he says?

ReputationRep:
    Leave was definitely the right way to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flyingpanda)
    So after he reveals his promises were lies, you go forth and believe other things he says?
    Remain campaigners lied also. The whole campaign turned into being complete shambles.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ?Hannah)
    Remain campaigners lied also. The whole campaign turned into being complete shambles.
    Can you point out some of these lies?

ReputationRep:
    No, I don't think I would change my vote. I was always uncertain, but I think I made the best choice for myself in the end

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikingninja)
    Why would you change your vote because of the voting results?
    1) Because they voted solely 'about migration' and forgot about all the other stuff.

2) Because they thought 'this'll make the politicians sit up' and now realise that all they have actually done is vote a new right wing regime into power.

3) Because they believed Nigel 'Frage - and have now realised he lied his head off about funding anything of benefit to the masses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester_123)
    Me and my family only voted out to protest against the system. We were absolutely certain remain would win, I didn't think leave would actually win
    And the winner for the most ******** reason for voting goes to...

ReputationRep:
    And the winner for the most ******** reason for voting goes to...
    Why is it a bad reason to vote against the establishment?

I never actually thought we would leave

ReputationRep:
    Can you point out some of these lies?
    Of course, I feel very happy to do so.

Here is one of the many sources - taken directly from the daily mail.

"Nailed, the four big EU lies: Talks with Turkey will start in days, Brexit WON'T spark trade war say Germans, Brussels will NOT reform on open borders and deportation of jobless EU migrants a myth."

ReputationRep:
    Of course, I feel very happy to do so.

Here is one of the many sources - taken directly from the daily mail.

"Nailed, the four big EU lies: Talks with Turkey will start in days, Brexit WON'T spark trade war say Germans, Brussels will NOT reform on open borders and deportation of jobless EU migrants a myth."
    It's hard to take it seriously when your source is Daily Mail. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    It's hard to take it seriously when your source is Daily Mail. :rofl:
    oohh, well i can easily post a more credible source if needs be.
    didn't want to waste my time attempting to 'prove' a point which is so obvious.

ReputationRep:
    lul did you just post the Daily Mail as a credible source? :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Didn't want to waste my time to prove a point which is so clearly obvious.

ReputationRep:
    Why is it a bad reason to vote against the establishment?
    Because this could happen, for a start............

ReputationRep:
    Didn't want to waste my time to prove a point which is so clearly obvious.
    I'd like to see your credible source.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    I'd like to see your credible source.
    If you must.
    This is why i hate debating with 'remainers.'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JordanL_)
    Because this could happen, for a start............
    I voted out but I never expected us to leave, it was a protest against the status quo to wake them up

Blame the polls, not me, they all said remain would win

ReputationRep:
    I voted out but I never expected us to leave, it was a protest against the status quo to wake them up

Blame the polls, not me, they all said remain would win
    Yes, and this is why protest votes are stupid.

One reason, at least.

If you must.
    This is why i hate debating with 'remainers.'
    You hate debating with remainers because they actually verify that things are real before forming opinions? Well ****ing excuse me, but I hate debating with leavers because they think a Daily Mail headline is irrefutable fact and don't bother checking whether what they're saying is real or not, and in the process end up jumping to stupid conclusions based on things that blatantly aren't true.

So the feeling's completely mutual.

I eagerly await your credible source.

ReputationRep:
    How could farage promise anything? He's not in power the torys are. His idea is that money sent to the EU should be used on the NHS instead (whether its 1p or 350 million). I'm a little confused at people saying "farage backtracked his promise wah wah wah". When did he have the power in the first place to implement anything? He doesn't get to decide where a single penny goes... He's not chancellor and he's not in the tory party. if that's why people did vote leave then they're really stupid...

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.