Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who would like a paragraph from me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WhimsicalSloth)
    I can do one for you as well if you'd like?
    Heyyyy!!!!!
    Now youre a seriously amazing young lady!
    Youre incredibly kind to me and have willingly said you will help me when things get tough. I cant thank you enough for that! Its such a nice gesture on your part!
    And that brings us on to you showing compassion for everyone here! Youre one of the most caring people in human history!
    And also one of the funniest! You never fail to make me laugh and can always put a smile on my face (even during the bleakest times)! I admire your sense of humor because your always happy and laughing and bringing happiness to this amazing forum!
    And finally youre seriously one of the most beautifuk girls who has ever lived! I honestly mean that!
    Youre awesome!

You dont have to! Itd be nice but its up to you!

ReputationRep:
    Me please! Even though we've never talked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    You can absolutely have one!!
    We only started chatting a couple days ago, but i feel like your an amazing young lady!
    Youre extremely caring as you commented on my thread and wanted to make sure everything was ok. But then you went one step further and allowed me to drop you a message! Then started to have a nice conversation!
    I can tell already that youre very intelligent and that you have a good sense of humour!
    Im afraid thats all i can say for now but i hope we can continue chatting and hopefully get to know each other better!
    Thank you soo much! You're very thoughtful to start a threat like this! Made my day!
    Will continue to follow your threads as you are one of the nicest people I have met on TSR! Just remember I'm here to help/listen if you need me! Happy to help :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    MEEEEEE :ahee:
    Those are some big red letters! Im impressed!!!

So then Fatima, its your turn now!
    Youre a lovely girl who is always making appearences whereever you look!
    I like your enthusiasm to speak to people, everyone appreciates you being here!
    Youre a very pretty young lady who takes pride in her appearence! I personally love it that you take the time to prepare yourself! Shows you care about yourself!
    But you also care about others! You are always checking if people are ok, and if theyre not then you do your best to make sure they are happy!
    Youre awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Lol only if you count doing maths as a 'great time'! (I do, but I doubt you do)
    Maths is magnificent!!
    Its not the most exciting thing (in my opinion) but its not the least either!

Can u do one for me please?
    Thx
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Me since its my bday :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    MEEEE

ReputationRep:
    Hi, please can you write one for me?

ReputationRep:
    Those are some big red letters! Im impressed!!!

So then Fatima, its your turn now!
    Youre a lovely girl who is always making appearences whereever you look!
    I like your enthusiasm to speak to people, everyone appreciates you being here!
    Youre a very pretty young lady who takes pride in her appearence! I personally love it that you take the time to prepare yourself! Shows you care about yourself!
    But you also care about others! You are always checking if people are ok, and if theyre not then you do your best to make sure they are happy!
    Youre awesome!
    :lovehug: sooo sweet
    Spoiler:
    Show
    its going in "about me" section
    You are awesome toooooo :woo:
    PRSOM :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ||TheUnknown||)
    Head into The Unknown? :mmm: You are so adorable! :hugs: What you said about my results are a bit of an exaggeration though. :slap:
    Yeah, i wanted to start it with something like that haha!
    Aww thankyou! But am i really though?
    I dont think it is! Youre gonna get those A*s!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not the most interesting person and there isn't a lot to say about me but still ME PLEASE!
    Oh, and I'm glad that you finally realised that your writing has become better

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Me!
    Hey Saraxh
    Im loving the x in your name!
    But on to the paragraph!
    Youre a lovely young lady who is full of color! You can always brighten up peoples days and put a smile on their face! Its a natural talent of yours which not s lot of people have!
    But then theres the fact that you are funny too! You know how to have fun and help others to have fun too! You can make me laugh easily when i read some of your posts!
    Youre new here but have fitted in extremely well! Better than i ever did!
    Keeo up the good work and you will become one of the greatest people who has ever lived!
    Truth!

ReputationRep:
    :woo:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I don't think you'll be able to say much about me but this thread seems awesome :ahee: and I'm curious on what you'll write

ReputationRep:
    Hey Saraxh
    Im loving the x in your name!
    But on to the paragraph!
    Youre a lovely young lady who is full of color! You can always brighten up peoples days and put a smile on their face! Its a natural talent of yours which not s lot of people have!
    But then theres the fact that you are funny too! You know how to have fun and help others to have fun too! You can make me laugh easily when i read some of your posts!
    Youre new here but have fitted in extremely well! Better than i ever did!
    Keeo up the good work and you will become one of the greatest people who has ever lived!
    Truth!
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alkaline.)
    me pls dewd.
    Okay!
    Well for a start i know youre not acidic!
    You are one of the most helpful people on tsr. Youve helped me a lot before and i really appreciate it!
    But yet you like to have fun once youve finished helping out! Youre the ideal user here on tsr. Someone who can help out massively but yet still have fun and make people laugh!
    Youre awesome!

ReputationRep:
    Haha go on! Especially after my last paragraph!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    Thank you
    No worries! Im glad you liked it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Haha. Thanks
    No worries!
    I assume you liked it?

ReputationRep:
    No worries!
    I assume you liked it?
    Of course I did!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Is cheesecake a cake?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.