Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    Corbyn must NOT resign. Stop being so ridiculous.
    I hope he becomes prime minister. He is better than the rest.
    Unlucky for you, 200 labour MPs plan to oust him next week, so I would enjoy his leadership while you can. It won't last long

ReputationRep:
    He's a little old sly ****. He'll have to be FORCED out!

Labour ****ed it up in Wales, we'd have remained in EU. But he's good for Tories to keep them in power thankfully.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Manchester_123)
    Unlucky for you, 200 labour MPs plan to oust him next week, so I would enjoy his leadership while you can. It won't last long
    Yes the same people who cry over the tories and their policies then start hating Corbyn for being too decent. Labour will go back to being as it was before with Blair Brown etc

ReputationRep:
    Yes the same people who cry over the tories and their policies then start hating Corbyn for being too decent. Labour will go back to being as it was before with Blair Brown etc
    You mean when Blair and brown got Labour into power, oh how sad. Blair and brown had nothing bad to say about the EU, Corbyn did, so what right does Corbyn have to be labour leader?

You mean when Blair and brown got Labour into power, oh how sad. Blair and brown had nothing bad to say about the EU, Corbyn did, so what right does Corbyn have to be labour leader?
    Well they were rubbish. Corbyn wanted to Remain actually so he didn't . Corbyn is the most honest and decent politician there is.

ReputationRep:
    Well they were rubbish. Corbyn wanted to Remain actually so he didn't . Corbyn is the most honest and decent politician there is.
    Corbyn said on live tv he was 6-7/10 wanting to be in the EU, how does that show passion for the EU? Blair and Brown were 10/10 wanting to be in.

Please explain to me why Blair and Brown are more pro-EU than Corbyn?

ReputationRep:

Corbyn said on live tv he was 6-7/10 wanting to be in the EU, how does that show passion for the EU? Blair and Brown were 10/10 wanting to be in.

Please explain to me why Blair and Brown are more pro-EU than Corbyn?
    He said it needed to be reformed !
    I meant Blair and Brown ruined the country that is why they were rubbish. They caused other problems.

ReputationRep:
    He said it needed to be reformed !
    I meant Blair and Brown ruined the country that is why they were rubbish. They caused other problems.
    I don't think the EU needs any reform. No labour politician should. Blair doesn't, Brown doesn't, why would Corbyn want to seriously change the EU?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Corbyn has been Eurosceptic for generations, and deep down I think he still is.

(Original post by sr90)
    Yes I heard that is why he didn't campaign passionately. Hmmm...

I don't think the EU needs any reform. No labour politician should. Blair doesn't, Brown doesn't, why would Corbyn want to seriously change the EU?
    Because Corbyn actually cares maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Because Corbyn actually cares maybe?
    How is being Eurosceptic caring for the people? Are you ******* serious? If you don't passionately believe in the EU you have fascist elements in your heart and that's Corbyn all over.

I'm just astounded. Please please for the love of god tell me how being sceptical of the EU can seriously translate as being "caring"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    So Corbyn was a fascist who infiltrated the Labour Party. Not only should he be forced out, he should be imprisoned. The man is a disgrace and his lack of passion for the EU lost us the referendum.

And while it pains me to say, Cameron worked his damn hardest for an IN vote, out everyday and campaigning. Corbyn came with a few weeks to go and showed as much passion for the EU and it's record as a rock

ReputationRep:
    Leave the guy alone mate.

How is being Eurosceptic caring for the people? Are you ******* serious? If you don't passionately believe in the EU you have fascist elements in your heart and that's Corbyn all over.

I'm just astounded. Please please for the love of god tell me how being sceptical of the EU can seriously translate as being "caring"?
    Whether he was or wasn't is his own opinion. He still cares . He is a decent man. Fascist??? Are you being serious or joking

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.