Turn on thread page Beta

If you could live anywhere, where would it be? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    OMGGG yes i found himhe is hiding under the pipe :rofl: that is sooo difficult - i had to zoom in to find him though :puppyeyes:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    dont even know how was my childhood :rofl:
    I genuinely thought you weren`t going to reply.
    Well done ,do you feel that euphoria of finding him ?Imagine you did this many times during your childhood .That was my childhood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    I genuinely thought you weren`t going to reply.
    Well done ,do you feel that euphoria of finding him ?Imagine you did this many times during your childhood .That was my childhood.
    why wont i reply you :erm:
    but its really difficult to find him :rofl: but it was damn fun, though - i can defo imagine your childhood :yep:

I would live anywhere new. Living in different places sounds pretty cool ( homeland.lsw ;D )

ReputationRep:
    Donegal in the Republic of Ireland.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fatima1998)
    why wont i reply you :erm:
    but its really difficult to find him :rofl: but it was damn fun, though - i can defo imagine your childhood :yep:
    Because you did that before .
    My childhood was not that much fun or sweet,now that I look back upon it though.

ReputationRep:
    I would permanently want to settle in Israel but in reality I would be mostly out travelling the world.

ReputationRep:
    In Tibet, where I should be.

ReputationRep:
    Maldives

ReputationRep:
    New York obviously

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.