Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niv1234)
    Maybe take up a new hobby. Do some artwork or something ( I really can'[t draw to save my life). Maybe something like knitting or crochet, they are really relaxing.
    looool I wish I could find something to do, hoenstly. I cant draw either , no point trying have motor skills of a 4 year old lool. oh gosh not knitting lmao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junayd1998)
    looool I wish I could find something to do, hoenstly. I cant draw either , no point trying have motor skills of a 4 year old lool. oh gosh not knitting lmao.
    What about something like photography or calligraphy?

ReputationRep:
    What about something like photography or calligraphy?
    Yeah idk lmao what am i gonna take photos of. loooool gosh im not open to anything, im acc so boring. hahaha

ReputationRep:
    ah cool not long left now.
    Lol you hungry? :lol:
    We get to eat here at 10.14

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DesiGirl31)
    Lol you hungry? :lol:
    We get to eat here at 10.14
    ofc hahaha.

Oh gosh i feel sorry for you. Where you from. Ours is at 9 something in the UK

ReputationRep:
    Yeah idk lmao what am i gonna take photos of. loooool gosh im not open to anything, im acc so boring. hahaha
    I don't know. I'm really bored too. I finished GCSEs on Tuesday and all I've done so far is watch TV and go on TSR. Most of the pictures on my phone are of the sky and plants and stuff. I don't know why, I am a strange person. What sort of stuff are you interested in already? Maybe you could find something to do with that

ReputationRep:
    ofc hahaha.

Oh gosh i feel sorry for you. Where you from. Ours is at 9 something in the UK
    Lol im in Bonnie Scotland :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know. I'm really bored too. I finished GCSEs on Tuesday and all I've done so far is watch TV and go on TSR. Most of the pictures on my phone are of the sky and plants and stuff. I don't know why, I am a strange person. What sort of stuff are you interested in already? Maybe you could find something to do with that
    Ah yeah I finished all my exams. Yeah same for me pretty much i have just watched tv shows play video games and listen to music that is all my day consists of.What tv shows you watch? Ah na thats cool, its your hobbie. Im intrested in games, music and movies but im slowly getting bored of everything and now with the holidays its so dead unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    Lol im in Bonnie Scotland :lol:
    Ah up north i see haha no wonder loool :giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Sky shots :love:
    Ah up north i see haha no wonder loool :giggle:
    Ahahaa yeah i dont mjnd tho, love Scotland :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Listen to Radiohead's music

ReputationRep:
    Ah yeah I finished all my exams. Yeah same for me pretty much i have just watched tv shows play video games and listen to music that is all my day consists of.What tv shows you watch? Ah na thats cool, its your hobbie. Im intrested in games, music and movies but im slowly getting bored of everything and now with the holidays its so dead unfortunately.
    What exams did you do? Oh ok, I like knitting and stuff. Maybe just go out with friends and visit tourist attractions. Sadly, I've lived in London for over 10 years now but have never visited any tourist attractions here . Or make one of those pointless AMA threads. Me too I am so bored.

ReputationRep:
    What exams did you do? Oh ok, I like knitting and stuff. Maybe just go out with friends and visit tourist attractions. Sadly, I've lived in London for over 10 years now but have never visited any tourist attractions here . Or make one of those pointless AMA threads. Me too I am so bored.
    GCSES and stuff. Ah thats cool i dont know anyone who likes knitting. Unique hobbie. Yeah i live in london also but i dont go out with pals cuz they dont go out they just sit at home playing games. Yeah iv done that before and only got one question. sigh lol

ReputationRep:
    Sky shots :love:

Ahahaa yeah i dont mjnd tho, love Scotland :lol:
    Yeah scotland is a nice place been there before. Accent is funny tho. tehe

ReputationRep:
    GCSES and stuff. Ah thats cool i dont know anyone who likes knitting. Unique hobbie. Yeah i live in london also but i dont go out with pals cuz they dont go out they just sit at home playing games. Yeah iv done that before and only got one question. sigh lol
    Me too. Most people think its for old grandmas but I started when I was 14. I have annoying parents who hardly ever let me go out. That sucks, maybe try again and tag me I'll try and think of an interesting question?

ReputationRep:
    Or you could get out of the house and do something...instead of finding ways to kill time...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophieoo1)
    Or you could get out of the house and do something...instead of finding ways to kill time...
    lool i dont go out nothing to do

ReputationRep:
    Yeah scotland is a nice place been there before. Accent is funny tho. tehe
    Lol its nit that funny

ReputationRep:
    Lol its nit that funny
    na im only jk, haha

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone give me any ideas on what to do in terms of staying in the house, Iv watched shows and played games but I'm just finding that so dead now.
    Learn to drive
    get some exercise like literally just go for a swim or something - you might find it fun?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.