(Original post by Questioness)
    Nice one
    Thanks

It's humorous and depressing :/
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by niv1234)
    I've watched the first 2 divergent films and read the 1st book. I don't see what all the hype is about tbh. I've watched the Harry Potter films but never got around to reading the books. My favourite book series is probably throne of glass. The storyline is really complicated, its about a 17 year old girl called Celaena Sardothien, who is an assassin and has been imprisoned in a salt mine for a year. She then gets put into a brutal competition to be the King's Champion- an assassin for the king.

I've watched the film for the first one twice, it was really good. I didn't know there was a book series, I might read it soon it seems really interesting. Have fun in Ireland D.. That must be one long coach journey.

Japanese culture seems really intriguing. Thats cool.

I love languages. Yes I'm Sri Lankan but I've only been to Sri Lanka for one week when I was 13 and I pretty much hated it. Those are interesting languages. Good luck with the Japanese.

Thanks again for all the advice.I want to go to uni probably to do biology but I don't know what then but I guess I have plenty of time to figure it all out.
    :lol: fairs it's not the best thing in the world but it's not too bad :lol: that actually sounds quite interesting, a quick google and it seems like the type of book I would read and you may or may not like the Game Of Thrones books, by the sounds of it.

Twice.. good commitment :lol: yeah, if the film interests you, then yeah, I would highly recommend it. There's 1 film but.. 7 main books and a few spin-off books, so you'd basically see the plot continued. Yeah.. thanks it's about 420km between the two places I want to get to so.. :hide:

Yes, it is, and the food is lovely :lol: I don't like sushi though, wouldn't blame you if you didn't like it but it has lots of nice food.

Ohh, interesting I had a friend also from there (which is why I knew who Tamils are :lol:) and she just said it was really hot but windy at the same time :lol: and there are some.. interesting human rights issues over there :hide: but meh.

Thanks, good luck to your languages too

Oh wow, I have a friend who studies it at my uni and it just seems like so interesting in some areas, so interesting choice

(Original post by The_Meritocrat)
    Thanks

It's humorous and depressing :/
    I know right, we bremainers ought to make a joke out of the stupidity of our counterparts.

The opportunity is too bittersweet to just pass it up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    :lol: fairs it's not the best thing in the world but it's not too bad :lol: that actually sounds quite interesting, a quick google and it seems like the type of book I would read and you may or may not like the Game Of Thrones books, by the sounds of it.

Twice.. good commitment :lol: yeah, if the film interests you, then yeah, I would highly recommend it. There's 1 film but.. 7 main books and a few spin-off books, so you'd basically see the plot continued. Yeah.. thanks it's about 420km between the two places I want to get to so.. :hide:

Yes, it is, and the food is lovely :lol: I don't like sushi though, wouldn't blame you if you didn't like it but it has lots of nice food.

Ohh, interesting I had a friend also from there (which is why I knew who Tamils are :lol:) and she just said it was really hot but windy at the same time :lol: and there are some.. interesting human rights issues over there :hide: but meh.

Thanks, good luck to your languages too

Oh wow, I have a friend who studies it at my uni and it just seems like so interesting in some areas, so interesting choice
    Oh ok, it really is amazing. I've heard about that but apparently it is really violent.

Ok I will try it, what was the series called again?

Thats an added bonus. I'm vegetarian. and I've never tried sushi.

Oh thats cool. Yeah it was really hot. I visited the place my parents grew up it was literally a desert, but it had a nice beach soI guess thats a plus. Yeah sadly there was a really long civil war there and lots of war crimes were committed by the government, its why lots of Tamils had to move abroad.

Thanks.

Thats interesting. I've always like biology just not all the dissection stuff.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.