Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone else hate parties? watch

• View Poll Results: Do you like parties?
    Love 'em
    22.86%
    Hate 'em
    57.14%
    Indifferent
    20.00%

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I hate the Tories, Lib Dems and Labour.

(Original post by shawn_o1)
    definitely, plus I would've found more internship opportunities. I guess having a friend(s) is not a bad idea after all
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I suppose I'll just have to grin and bear the parties, at least during freshers.

ReputationRep:
    Most of the time I'm very studious and self-contained but when I go to parties I completely let loose. People must honestly think I have bipolar or something.

(Original post by Antediluvian)
    Yeah, I hate the Tories, Lib Dems and Labour.
    Don't forget UKIP, the greens...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    I hate them, I really do. I hate the loud music, I'm too shy to dance and really talk to new people, I hate the taste of alcohol. I spend every moment checking the time and wishing it were over. I don't understand why my friends enjoy them so much. I would much rather be at home reading a good book. I'm 18, by the way.
    The only parties I recognize are political parties.

Edit: damn somebody beat me.

(Original post by The_Meritocrat)
    The only parties I recognize are political parties.

Edit: damn somebody beat me.
    Well done anyway haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    It was one of my best friend's 18th birthday party last night and she was so excited about it I felt that I really had to go. I actually ended up leaving early I was having such a bad time.
    yeh its hard like you want to not let them down but then you also don't want to have an awful time and feel like you're the odd one out cause you're not enjoying it

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.