Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

YR11s!! What are you doing now your GCSEs are over? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Anime, anime and anime (manga too)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ella_08)
    :sorry: what do you have left?
    Product design tomorrow which I've barely revised for even though I had 10 free days to do so

ReputationRep:
    I'm seeing the last shadow puppets too which date are you going to??

ReputationRep:
    I will probably be spending most of my time sipping quality wine on the beach whilst watching the sunset and thinking about my future
    And I will of course party most nights with the squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HamzahPatel)
    Product design tomorrow which I've barely revised for even though I had 10 free days to do so
    I crammed graphics into 3 hours (even though we weren't taught any of it), you can still do it good luck for tomorrow mate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by katierthompson)
    I'm seeing the last shadow puppets too which date are you going to??
    nice!! The 10 July Manchester one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cookie123456789)
    I will probably be spending most of my time sipping quality wine on the beach whilst watching the sunset and thinking about my future
    And I will of course party most nights with the squad
    ahah that made me laugh :giggle: how luxurious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Starlight15)
    Anime, anime and anime (manga too)
    have fun :cool: the only anime i like is sword art online

ReputationRep:
    Guys.. i forgot to mention spending hours on Google Maps Streetview :daydreaming:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kryptonian)
    no wild birds near me and I don't have a cycle nor do I have any idea how to get there. Any advice? 😄
    expect a rare duck species and a bike in the mail tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    I crammed graphics into 3 hours (even though we weren't taught any of it), you can still do it good luck for tomorrow mate
    Thanks
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Awsum!! You just reminded me how good the cinema is. Your cover is sooo fun- you're really good, i'll sub you kpop is beautiful, just got into it :flutterby: oh right never heard of it but i'll try it, cheers. I'll learn flags too. Yup same, might do a bit of pre-geography and Buddhism for RS
    it's really good, hate the adverts though that's cool, which group gotten you into kpop? theres no leaving now :hoppy: just my warning :rofl: so im guessing you're picking RS too for A levels? whats ur third/fourth subject?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    it's really good, hate the adverts though that's cool, which group gotten you into kpop? theres no leaving now :hoppy: just my warning :rofl: so im guessing you're picking RS too for A levels? whats ur third/fourth subject?
    surprisingly i enjoy the adverts. Super Junior!! love em. daymm their style is on point. Yup RS, i'm excited for it. History is my third, not at all excited for nazi germany again :/ and then I'm gonna do the EPQ probably

expect a rare duck species and a bike in the mail tomorrow
    Ok thanks!! Great gift for my birthday tomorrow isn't it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    I'll have to work somewhere, go out with friends (went to cardiff and cinema already), watch loads of films and dramas, nap, make dance covers. might do some maths A level to get a head start...oh and regarding learning countries, you can learn it all with the leap frog thingy for kids, i had one of those and learnt quite a lot of flags :hoppy:
    Spoiler:
    Show

not promoting or anything :mmm:
    just stalked your youtube page and you covered orange caramel - catallena!! I absolutely love orange caramel, my favourite song has to be Shanghai Romance though!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    surprisingly i enjoy the adverts. Super Junior!! love em. daymm their style is on point. Yup RS, i'm excited for it. History is my third, not at all excited for nazi germany again :/ and then I'm gonna do the EPQ probably

omfg i love super juinor too! i think out of all the boy groups , their songs are my favourite. those are noice set of A levels what do you want to do at uni? i understand completely, i love history but plz do not repeat gcse subjects while adding in more detail whats EPQ?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by caitlinford3)
    just stalked your youtube page and you covered orange caramel - catallena!! I absolutely love orange caramel, my favourite song has to be Shanghai Romance though!
    lol that was back in the horrible times when i first started out i love them too but they havent come back for ages :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Having these late night thoughts of me not having the grades I expected and just imagining me ****ing up on results day.

ReputationRep:
    Battlefield 1 💜

ReputationRep:
    I'm just marathoning Game of Thrones ahahha. Saved it for the start of the holidays, and I'm already on season 4!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.