The Student Room Group

UK's sexy new flag

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Gora The Xplorer
The cross of St Patrick, everybody loves the Irish :beer:

Which is the red X. The white one is St. Andrews Saltire.
Original post by Quantex
It needs the image of Britain's Lord and Saviour, Nigel Farage, stamped in the middle.

Maybe Jeremy Clarkson should be made into the patron saint of our new nation

We don't need little scotland

The yellow?
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Which is the red X. The white one is St. Andrews Saltire.

Ok ok, we'll get rid of the white part
Original post by Ladymusiclover
The yellow?

The cross of St David, the patron saint of Wales

After Charlotte Church ofc :love:
They're not going anywhere, but we need to act like Alpha males and flirt with the Welsh rather than chasing after Scotland every time she has a tantrum.

I like your thinking. :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SMEGGGY
I like your thinking. :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Right now we're very beta, we're giving her money and she's still complaining, she doesn't respect us. She needs a good spanking and then she needs to be shown how much she needs us.
Right now we're very beta, we're giving her money and she's still complaining, she doesn't respect us. She needs a good spanking and then she needs to be shown how much she needs us.

She went to the EU alone, they said **** right off. Harlot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It should just be a Welsh flag; it has much better taste.

Or it should be a combination with dragon flames in it.
Where is the logic in gaining Scottish Independence, only to hand it back to the EU?
Original post by Noodle0
Where is the logic in gaining Scottish Independence, only to hand it back to the EU?

Shows the English who's boss? :dontknow: I don't think the SNP is very logical or intelligent.
Sorry Dora but that flag is ugly as ****. :puke:
Original post by XcitingStuart
It should just be a Welsh flag; it has much better taste.

Or it should be a combination with dragon flames in it.

**** it, can we not just have a woman invade us on dragon back? We need a new scapegoat now we've got rid of the EU, and really it's not anarchy unless there's fire. Besides as far as our rulers go - Mother of Dragons or Mother of Charles?
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
**** it, can we not just have a woman invade us on dragon back? We need a new scapegoat now we've got rid of the EU, and really it's not anarchy unless there's fire. Besides as far as our rulers go - Mother of Dragons or Mother of Charles?

Don't undermine the leave camp by saying we used the EU as a scapegoat. :frown:
There are genuine, valid reasons which would benefit us economically and democratically [I believe.]

Mother of Charles. :tongue:
Maybe Jeremy Clarkson should be made into the patron saint of our new nation

He was a remainer.
Original post by XcitingStuart
Don't undermine the leave camp by saying we used the EU as a scapegoat. :frown:
There are genuine, valid reasons which would benefit us economically and democratically [I believe.]

Mother of Charles. :tongue:

Yeah, and I'm sure the Sun seriously evaluated the economic and democratic arguments rather than just made stuff up about the EU to shift papers (Banana legislation anyone?). Who can they attack to fill space now?
The new UK flag needs to be my avatar.

If Scotland declares independence the blue represents the English Channel separating us from Europe.
Original post by similarBlank
The new UK flag needs to be my avatar.

If Scotland declares independence the blue represents the English Channel separating us from Europe.

You realise we'll still have a land border with Europe so long as the Northern Irish are part of the UK? (And if Scotland leave you'll have another one).
Just give me the st George flag. I hate the European one with those horrid little stars

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending