University Navigation

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashawaheed)
    we should be neighbours!
    Yeahh! When are u moving in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by riri103)
    Hi! I'm moving in on the 1st. Prob in the morning. What about you?
    I'm moving in on the 1st too, in the afternoon. Doesn't like like many other people will be there the first week or two...

Anyone near Flat 35? Seems like it's gonna be dead quiet in my area

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashawaheed)
    I'm in 157 too! that's on floor 8 I think!
    154 - 156 are on the 6th floor so you're one floor above me. There's barely anyone here for now

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I know I'm late to the conversation but I've just moved into block D. Literally by myself chilling at the moment, anyone want to hang/explore manchester welcome events together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abie15)
    Hi guys, I know I'm late to the conversation but I've just moved into block D. Literally by myself chilling at the moment, anyone want to hang/explore manchester welcome events together?
    We should see if we can get people from Grafton Street together for a meet and greet or drinks or something.

I'm free all of tomorrow (well, today) and most afternoons after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WordWorder)
    We should see if we can get people from Grafton Street together for a meet and greet or drinks or something.

I'm free all of tomorrow (well, today) and most afternoons after.
    Sounds good, I'm free most afternoons too, maybe we can arrange something for tomorrow (Tuesday) or Thursday afternoon?
    I don't know how to contact other people from Grafton St who want to meet up other than through this thread though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abie15)
    Sounds good, I'm free most afternoons too, maybe we can arrange something for tomorrow (Tuesday) or Thursday afternoon?
    I don't know how to contact other people from Grafton St who want to meet up other than through this thread though.
    I thought Grafton Street didn't have a Facebook page but I double checked and found one. Searching Grafton Street turned up nothing but searching Sanctuary Students brought this up.

I'm free Thursday afternoon (forgot to check the thread today) if we want to try and make something happen? That page might have some things going on too. It's closed though so I won't find out til they accept my join request.

ReputationRep:
    Did you guys not get the email about the welcome party tonight?

ReputationRep:
    Where the bloody hell do I throw out the trash?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ioclops)
    Where the bloody hell do I throw out the trash?
    there is an orange garbage chute at the courtyard.
    you'll see it when you exit from the upper floor of the reception as it will be on your left.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Would you prefer to be told about sex by your:

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.