The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Scroll to see replies

Original post by riri103
Hi! I'm moving in on the 1st. Prob in the morning. What about you?

I'm moving in on the 1st too, in the afternoon. Doesn't like like many other people will be there the first week or two...

Anyone near Flat 35? Seems like it's gonna be dead quiet in my area :frown:
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 41
Original post by ashawaheed
I'm in 157 too! that's on floor 8 I think!

154 - 156 are on the 6th floor so you're one floor above me. There's barely anyone here for now

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Hi guys, I know I'm late to the conversation but I've just moved into block D. Literally by myself chilling at the moment, anyone want to hang/explore manchester welcome events together?
Original post by abie15
Hi guys, I know I'm late to the conversation but I've just moved into block D. Literally by myself chilling at the moment, anyone want to hang/explore manchester welcome events together?

We should see if we can get people from Grafton Street together for a meet and greet or drinks or something.

I'm free all of tomorrow (well, today) and most afternoons after.
Reply 44
Original post by WordWorder
We should see if we can get people from Grafton Street together for a meet and greet or drinks or something.

I'm free all of tomorrow (well, today) and most afternoons after.

Sounds good, I'm free most afternoons too, maybe we can arrange something for tomorrow (Tuesday) or Thursday afternoon?
I don't know how to contact other people from Grafton St who want to meet up other than through this thread though.
Original post by abie15
Sounds good, I'm free most afternoons too, maybe we can arrange something for tomorrow (Tuesday) or Thursday afternoon?
I don't know how to contact other people from Grafton St who want to meet up other than through this thread though.

I thought Grafton Street didn't have a Facebook page but I double checked and found one. Searching Grafton Street turned up nothing but searching Sanctuary Students brought this up.

I'm free Thursday afternoon (forgot to check the thread today) if we want to try and make something happen? That page might have some things going on too. It's closed though so I won't find out til they accept my join request.
Did you guys not get the email about the welcome party tonight?
Reply 47
Where the bloody hell do I throw out the trash?
Reply 48
Original post by ioclops
Where the bloody hell do I throw out the trash?

there is an orange garbage chute at the courtyard.
you'll see it when you exit from the upper floor of the reception as it will be on your left.
waking up a dead thread could u summarize how social your life was

Latest

Trending

Trending