Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just received the rejection email from the CSC Secretariat - good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmanNZ)
    Just received the rejection email from the CSC Secretariat - good luck to everyone who is still waiting to hear.
    Sorry to hear. Hope you have other options for funding!

Still no news on my end. Anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    I had no luck either

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willofadelaide)
    I had no luck either
    Very sorry to hear. Do you mind sharing when they sent you the email? I still havent received anything. Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperdoorway)
    Very sorry to hear. Do you mind sharing when they sent you the email? I still havent received anything. Thanks!
    Thanks. It always was going to be fairly competitive. I found out on 25 July.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by willofadelaide)
    Thanks. It always was going to be fairly competitive. I found out on 25 July.
    Ah, okay. Hope things work out!

Question - is it possible that emails are being sent out based on country (and maybe they havent sorted Canadian applicants yet)? For those who got a response of some sort - was it from your country national office or the main CSC head office?

Just getting more anxious without any response!*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Denizghfr)
    Hi,

I am accepted into Clinical Neuroscience PhD program at Cambridge for October 2016 intake. Have you applied?
    I applied for Commonwealth Scholarship and was successful. I applied in Coventry University to study MA. Terrorism, International Crime and Global Security. Have you received the Confirmation of Award?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paperdoorway)
    Ah, okay. Hope things work out!

Question - is it possible that emails are being sent out based on country (and maybe they havent sorted Canadian applicants yet)? For those who got a response of some sort - was it from your country national office or the main CSC head office?

Just getting more anxious without any response!*
    Hello. I received a congratulation mail from Commonwealth Scholarship Commission on April 1, 2016 and since then, some documents have been coming in for me to fill and sign. I am waiting for the Confirmation of Award. has any successful candidate received the confirmation of award?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.