Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Have you every stalked teachers on social media? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Me wise? :lol: that's a first. There needs to be more people like me. it's so weird because you know them from a professional prospective and never a personal, intimate one. I get that teachers are humans and have a personal life that isn't all strict etc but I don't want to get involved in that. Only time I've been on that situation is when a guy who went to my school came back as a mentor for a while, I bet it was weird for him to work alongside his former teachers. Again, I could never also work in the school I use to attend.
    Exaaaccctllyyyyyyyy :lol: I wouldn't want to interrupt or go into their private lives no matter if my teacher was Lady Gaga
    :talkhand:

Yuck working in the school he left? :puke: Cringe I swear :talkhand:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hamoody)
    Exaaaccctllyyyyyyyy :lol: I wouldn't want to interrupt or go into their private lives no matter if my teacher was Lady Gaga

NGL.... That would make me interrupt her even more LMAO :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    No, but I was add a function and one of my old teachers was there just casually and she was like my you have got big

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boss_Rhythm)
    NGL.... That would make me interrupt her even more LMAO :rofl:
    Bruh
    And I'm sure she'd reply with "I'm kinda busy, k-kinda busy, stop calling stop calling I don't wanna talk anymore"

ReputationRep:
    Bruh
    And I'm sure she'd reply with "I'm kinda busy, k-kinda busy, stop calling stop calling I don't wanna talk anymore"
    :rofl: :laugh: I can't breathe..... PRSOM

ReputationRep:
    Bruh
    +
    Thnx for making my day...
    I appreciate it Uncle

ReputationRep:
    Looking at someone's FB page is not stalking. People put stuff on FB because they want other people to look at it. They have some sort of need to have a public presence to prove to others that they exist and should be accepted.

ReputationRep:
    I actually found one of my teachers social media account. It was interesting to find out more about his personal life...I found out that he makes music and sells them on itunes:rofl: He's relationships including the ones with his parents and he's current partner. Nice to know he's views on some, slightly controversial topics.

Very interesting to see what teachers get up to in their spare time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    My English teacher was sending nudes to students by Facebook with fake name. No one knew it was him until a lot of parents got concerned so they reported that account to school.
    That's so messed up lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    I wish my GCSE English teacher did this :emo:
    No, better not... Because this is the reason why my school now wants to ban skirts for girls due to male staff looking at them too sexually... I think this is so unfair!!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad

Hahah I know! :lol: he gets stick because he worked where he used to go, people make fun of him and they say he's deluded which tbh, he totally is as who could work where they went to school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    wtf??? :puke:
    He was still young - only about 22-23 years old. He came to work in my school right after he graduated for his teaching degree & ****ed it up within 3 months

ReputationRep:
    How is stalking anybody 'normal'?

Our teachers would add us/accept us on FB after us or they left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by In2u)
    No, better not... Because this is the reason why my school now wants to ban skirts for girls due to male staff looking at them too sexually... I think this is so unfair!!
    Wait, what? :lol:
    That's so OTT lmao, if parents are that concerned they should just make sure their kids don't wear skirts smh

Still, my english teacher was fit af. She looked like a less innocent Taylor Swift :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zargabaath)
    Wait, what? :lol:
    That's so OTT lmao, if parents are that concerned they should just make sure their kids don't wear skirts smh

Still, my english teacher was fit af. She looked like a less innocent Taylor Swift :coma:
    My English teacher was a male. However he sent nudes to boys as well. It was the head teacher who wanted to ban the skirts, not parents. I am sure parents would be very mad about this rule.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.