Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

BREAKING NEWS - Turkey Istanbul: Blast and gunfire heard at Ataturk airport Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester_123)
    Who cares about turkey. We have problems of our own, like reversing the referendum result and keeping the UK in the EU
    I'm sure not all Bremainers are like this individual who doesn't care that at least 28 people are now dead due to terrorism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Opinion)
    Are all remainers as childish as you? Or are you an exception?

He's not even a remainer, he's just an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sad that innocent people lose their lives over this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    I'm so sad that innocent people lose their lives over this.
    You may be, but your average leftist is celebrating the attack.

ReputationRep:
    and why would they do that?

ReputationRep:
    I know that is not true. There is far too much left vs. right going on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    You forgot an army of babies
    Turkey is a terrorist country with a madman megalomaniac in charge to put the icing on the cake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tempest II)
    I'm sure not all Bremainers are like this individual who doesn't care that at least 28 people are now dead due to terrorism.
    How many will die in Britain because of nazi regimes?

Also turkey partly caused the leave vote. The world is better without that country

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    and why would they do that?
    (Original post by animus1)
    I know that is not true. There is far too much left vs. right going on.
    They support measures that enable terrorists to attack us just as easily and frequently that they attack Turkey. If a group supports such measures they either want the attacks to happen or are perhaps the stupidest people that have ever lived in order to not realise what their actions assist with.

It was leftists that assisted in the Paris attacks, some of the attackers were only in the country as a result of leftists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantastic Fan)
    How can they be muslims you racist, Islam is a religion of peace. Qu'ran condemns all kinds of violence, so don't say it's not peaceful grrrrrrrrr
    Lol are you being sarcastic, if not that statement would just bring more hate towards the religion

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GothicShield)
    Lol are you being sarcastic, if not that statement would just bring more hate towards the religion

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes I am being sarcastic.

I didn't want to point that out, which is the point of sarcasm but yeah it is sarcasm.

ReputationRep:
    They support measures that enable terrorists to attack us just as easily and frequently that they attack Turkey. If a group supports such measures they either want the attacks to happen or are perhaps the stupidest people that have ever lived in order to not realise what their actions assist with.

It was leftists that assisted in the Paris attacks, some of the attackers were only in the country as a result of leftists.
    I will say there is certainly an enabling factor, the elimination of any honest discussion regarding criticism of Islam and the Quran. As many label this as the "regressive left", I do agree with that label.

ReputationRep:
    I will say there is certainly an enabling factor, the elimination of any honest discussion regarding criticism of Islam and the Quran. As many label this as the "regressive left", I do agree with that label.
    Your point is true, however my point is regarding allowing terrorists to migrate here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantastic Fan)
    Yes I am being sarcastic.

I didn't want to point that out, which is the point of sarcasm but yeah it is sarcasm.
    Oh lol okay then sorrrrrrrrryyyyyyy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yet more proof terrorists do not obey gun laws

ReputationRep:
    The casualty rate is climbing. 50 dead, 100+ injured. Unbelievable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36658187

'At least one explosion and gunfire have been heard at Istanbul's Ataturk airport, Turkish media report.According to a Turkish source quoted by Reuters news agency, there were two blasts and there are "multiple injuries".
    Gunfire was directed from an airport car park, according to another source quoted by the agency.'

ffs I'm meant to go to Istanbul for a holiday next week. F*ck off ISIS, I hope you all get mutilated and scorched with wildfire alive.

ReputationRep:
    The casualty rate is climbing. 50 dead, 100+ injured. Unbelievable.
    This is expected when dealing with bomb blasts.

My thoughts and deepest sympathy go to Turkey, its people and the relatives and friends of those killed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    This is expected when dealing with bomb blasts.

My thoughts and deepest sympathy go to Turkey, its people and the relatives and friends of those killed.
    You are right, with bomb blasts those figures change. The good news (if it can be called that) is I saw a couple of reports of 50 dead, that now is dropping to 36.

ReputationRep:
    You are right, with bomb blasts those figures change. The good news (if it can be called that) is I saw a couple of reports of 50 dead, that now is dropping to 36.
    Thanks for the update. Hope the death toll doesn't exceed that.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 3, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.