ReputationRep:
    Dexter
    Power
    Narcos
    Suits
    Orange is the new black
    Breaking Bad

ReputationRep:
    stranger things is interesting and it is only 8 episodes so you won't get addicted wasting all your time watching it for too long.

ReputationRep:
    Out of the Netflix originals:

Stranger Things
    Orange is the New Black
    House of Cards
    Orphan Black
    Sense8
    Daredevil
    Jessica Jones
    BoJack Horseman
    Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    I'm Alan Partridge. Absolute classic.
    Couldn't avoid reading that in Alan's voice haha!
    In terms of Netflix exclusive series I'd probably say Daredevil or House of Cards (minus series 3), otherwise I'd recommend more of the British series like The Thick Of It, The Office (UK), Black Mirror, Sherlock, and Line Of Duty. I'm assuming they're still on Netflix as I cancelled my subscription a few months back.

ReputationRep:
    Narcos

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My personal favourites on Netflix:
    American Horror Story
    Pretty Little Liars
    Gossip Girl
    Once Upon a Time
    Brooklyn Nine Nine
    Gotham
    How I Met Your Mother
    Big Bang Theory

ReputationRep:
    Extremis, which is realeased next week I think is what looks like an interesting short film by Netflix (if anyone's interested in healthcare stuff).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rimstone)
    why do ppl like OITNB, i gave it a good chance, before all the hype started on it. I watched it when it came out and got to maybe the 10th EP, and it was so crap. It not new or fresh in anyway, it's like prison break + lost made into a weak comedy, i dislike most the people on it and just dont find it fun it watch.
    I do gotta say i dislike comedy especially american comedy, bar a few.
    I really dont understand why ppl like OITNB and why it has such large hype.
    Lost and Prison Break are two of my favourite shows. Both in top 5. Watched 1 or 2 episodes of oitnb wasn't a huge fan. Do you think I will like it if I loved the other two tv shows.

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm the only person who doesn't like Stranger Things. My favourites on there are Black Butler, Breaking Bad, Fairy Tail, Orange Is The New Black, Seven Deadly Sins and Hell's Kitchen

ReputationRep:
    House M.D without a doubt... They took Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Castle off Netflix but they're great too Oh and Fringe... They've taken a lot of good things off Netflix imo

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    house, tvd, teen wolf, stranger things, prison break (best one!!), scream, a few more can't think
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Orphan Black is amazing, and I quite enjoyed House as well. Definitely watch Gotham if it's something you think you might be into

ReputationRep:
    better call saul (you'll need to see breaking bad for a lot of it to make sense)
    and
    narcos

ReputationRep:
    Is this narcos series only in spanish ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    My new favourite is Orphan Black. Watched almost the whole thing in less than a week lol I'm hooked!

ReputationRep:
    For comedies I would definitely recommend Brooklyn 99 and Unbreakable Kimmy Schimitt
    They're both lighthearted and so entertaining

For serious things I think Narcos is absolutely incredible

ReputationRep:
    Grace and Frankie!
    Its a great one to watch individually if your looking for a series you don't want to binge watch.

ReputationRep:
    Netflix has recently added all 5 Star Trek series soooooo.....

ReputationRep:
    Firefly. The greatest show ever. Also one of the shortest shows ever. Damn you, Fox!

ReputationRep:
    Narcos is by far the best Netflix original. HoC and Marco Polo are only slightly overrated. Stranger Things is grossly overrated.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.