I think it has come from this video tbh,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samiz20891)
    I think it has come from this video tbh,
    Thanks, it looked a little bit like it came from Team America tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Thanks, it looked a little bit like it came from Team America tbh
    That's was my first thought too, given they are puppets but then I realised it was thunderbirds and then the video was easy to find. Love Team America though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by offhegoes)
    He is speaking about Scotland negotiating to remain in the EU, not about an independent Scotland looking to join the EU.
    He is, and Josb knew that. Unfortunately, Scotland will not be able to join the EU as an independent country for several years after the UK leaves the EU. The terms will be poor, not very negotiable for such a small country and it will then have all sorts of tangles between its relationships with the UK and the EU. And that is if it proves to be a viable economy as an independent country, bearing in mind its oil revenues.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadow Hunters)
    A wee discussion behind the scenes and Spain could change its tune, I'm just saying that you can't always trust what politicians initially say.
    Yea they can but not over this issue its too important to the Spanish and Westminster won't allow another referendum for a couple of decades anyway it's all piss in the wind

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.