Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Daily mail calls out THE STUDENT ROOM! Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by iEthan)
    Grrrrr, don't make me passive aggressively rep you.
    There's only one guy that does that to me ;_; he never replies to my quotes, even when I call him bbz.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Just read the full article. AngryJellyfish your sarky comment is FAMOUS :rofl:
    I wasn't being sarky. :eviltongue: I did however neglect to mention my dyspraxia, which tends to result in hand shaking and poor coordination whenever anything particularly shocking (good or bad) happens. Like is happening right now, upon learning I'm in the Daily Mail. I can barely type.

*also hasn't been a student in 5 years*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Josb)
    I commented on that thread but I'm not quoted by the Daily Mail. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Daily mail grow up. You're so immature.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by AngryJellyfish)
    I wasn't being sarky. :eviltongue: I did however neglect to mention my dyspraxia, which tends to result in hand shaking and poor coordination whenever anything particularly shocking (good or bad) happens. Like is happening right now, upon learning I'm in the Daily Mail. I can barely type.

Sarky or not. :eviltongue: I didn't know you had dyspraxia. ****, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to cause you any difficulty. :sad: Sigh… don't read the comments. Don't. Read. The. Comments.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    I think that READERS is a strong word for those who purchase the Daily Mail. I always imagine that they just look at the pictures while saying 'immigants...immigants taking our jobs...immigants' - you get my drift.
    You mean that?:

Name:  dailymail.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  355.9 KB

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Josb)
    You mean that?:

Name:  dailymail.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  355.9 KB

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    Well you know, a lot of men have to got to keep an eye on their...ahem, assets.

Thats the answer I is looking for. I will rep you if you ask me nicely enough. I would rep you anyway but rep isnt for everyone.

ReputationRep:

You haven't been a student in five years :s:s
    (If you don't mind me asking )how old are you?

ReputationRep:

Its only a piss poor article on their website, it'll be off the front page by tomorrow :console:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by getfunky!)
    There's only one guy that does that to me ;_; he never replies to my quotes, even when I call him bbz.
    Oh funks, you are so under loved in this harsh world, aren't you? :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Well you know, a lot of men have to got to keep an eye on their...ahem, assets.
    The small texts next to the pictures are so cringe. It almost always has one of these: "show"+ "sideboob", "perky derriere", "buxom", "curves", "bikini", etc. :rolleyes:

On the picture above, you can read: "Megan Mc Kenna teases a glimpse of cleavage in racy Insta snap... as she meets beau Pete Wicks' 'dad' for the first time". --> Worth an article. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    More stellar journalism from the daily heil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...op-friend.html
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Sarky or not. :eviltongue: I didn't know you had dyspraxia. ****, I'm sorry. Didn't mean to cause you any difficulty. :sad: Sigh… don't read the comments. Don't. Read. The. Comments.
    No worries. :eviltongue: You've caused me no difficulty, besides having to constantly hit backspace every time my fingers hit the wrong key. :giggle: And I have to read the comments in order to be able to downvote them!

(Original post by Banana208)
    You haven't been a student in five years :s:s
    (If you don't mind me asking )how old are you?
    28 in two weeks.

(Original post by Desi123)
    Its only a piss poor article on their website, it'll be off the front page by tomorrow :console:
    Along with my 5 minutes of fame. :moon:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Josb)
    The small texts next to the pictures are so cringe. It almost always has one of these: "show"+ "sideboob", "perky derriere", "buxom", "curves", "bikini", etc. :rolleyes:

On the picture above, you can read: "Megan Mc Kenna teases a glimpse of cleavage in racy Insta snap... as she meets beau Pete Wicks' 'dad' for the first time". --> Worth an article. :lol:
    I'm always upset that those articles aren't followed by 'perverts click here'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Internet)
    More stellar journalism from the daily heil

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...op-friend.html
    Holy **** lmao
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    PS Reviewer
    You've only got 10 minutes of fame left now; I have to admit that I'd probably to have chosen to use some of mine a little more wisely than on featuring in the Daily Mail.

ReputationRep:

is this real life?

ReputationRep:
    No worries. :eviltongue: You've caused me no difficulty, besides having to constantly hit backspace every time my fingers hit the wrong key. :giggle: And I have to read the comments in order to be able to downvote them!

28 in two weeks.

Ohh well I'll say my happy birthday in advance then
    Really sorry to hear about the difficulties you have to face every day is it hard to live with??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Desi123)

is this real life?
    No
    I say with the ounce of faith I have left in humanity

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.