Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What can i use as a subsitute for oil? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dskinner)
    well the thing is that i got everything ready but i went to the shop and there weren't any prawn crackers in stock and i was like fuiuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    BUT
    the night before we had a huge meal with loads of cheap frozen stuff and chips so i just heated up dat oil and deep fried all those chicken nuggets and chips, i could taste the unhealthiness
    Dammit, I hate it when that happens - you made it sound like you had a big box of prawn crackers sitting at home lmao. Hahah, it seems to have worked out alright in the end

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nomophobia)
    Dammit, I hate it when that happens - you made it sound like you had a big box of prawn crackers sitting at home lmao. Hahah, it seems to have worked out alright in the end

Posted from TSR Mobile
    haha, i wish, in any case, i still fried something

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.