Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

we've gone through half the year already Watch

ReputationRep:
    Getting into Oxford (and being on my gap year in Japan if that counts lol)

ReputationRep:
    My birthday is 5 days away, **** **** **** im going to 28 years old **** I feel like dying

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I turned 19 and got my puppies

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    it's those green blocks below your name...but its best to not know about it otherwise you'll aim to get more and more
    Oh, that's what those things are for? Lol its too late now could uou enlighten me as to how I get more?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    Poor you
    About finding TSR or the exam?
    Both probably aha.

Written the majority of Part II of my novel and fully embraced my identity as a writer. Also planned two more books.

Taught myself to juggle.

Second half of the year, I plan on finishing Part II and getting it out on Kindle, writing a little satirical novella I've been toying with, and doing NaNoWriMo. Possibly starting Part III as well.

ReputationRep:
    Going all the way to London to take part in the crystal maze live experience but to be told that we can't come in cause their fire alarm system has just broken. Such a **** day especially when I was with all my stuck up cousins as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nerdling_CompSci)
    My birthday is 5 days away, **** **** **** im going to 28 years old **** I feel like dying

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That does seem rather old - perhaps arrange a kid's type party to make you feel better . Happy birthday 🎁 though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waifuism)
    what sort of music
    Electronic music. Idm influences, prog influences, breakcore influences

Sitting on the bench.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Went sailing for 3 weeks from Gibraltar along the coast of Spain to Malaga with many stops on the way, then sailed across to Algeria and along the coast to Morocco reached Tangier and sailed back to Spain along the coast to Cadiz, then onto Vilamoura in Portugal followed by Albufeira followed by Lagos (not the Nigerian one) and finally back to Albufeira. It was 30 degree + weather throughout and we had so many amazing days and nights out in the places that we stopped, gate crashed 3 beach parties held by Spanish university students, had sex with a 19 year old Spanish student who was incredible, ****ing a Dwarf/Midget Prostitute in Tangier just because I could, I met Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) in Portugal and watched Leicster win the league there aswell. I also managed to see some mental wildlife up close (Monkeys, Dolphins & whales).

All for around £150 (the prostitutes & alcohol are not included in that price)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shabalala)
    Went sailing for 3 weeks from Gibraltar along the coast of Spain to Malaga with many stops on the way, then sailed across to Algeria and along the coast to Morocco reached Tangier and sailed back to Spain along the coast to Cadiz, then onto Vilamoura in Portugal followed by Albufeira followed by Lagos (not the Nigerian one) and finally back to Albufeira. It was 30 degree + weather throughout and we had so many amazing days and nights out in the places that we stopped, gate crashed 3 beach parties held by Spanish university students, had sex with a 19 year old Spanish student who was incredible, ****ing a Dwarf/Midget Prostitute in Tangier just because I could, I met Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) in Portugal and watched Leicster win the league there aswell. I also managed to see some mental wildlife up close (Monkeys, Dolphins & whales).

All for around £150 (the prostitutes & alcohol are not included in that price)
    Your user name is a south african name

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I saved a caterpillar from being crushed...

What?! It's a worthwhile thing

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.