Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Fluctuates between INTJ and ENTJ.

ReputationRep:
    INFP-T(Introversion, intuition, feeling, perception- Turbulent)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BirdIsWord)
    INTP master race reporting in. Where my fellow alphas at?

''Alpha''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophianeuning)
    infp. No matter how many times i take those tests, it's always infp, the wettest personality type of all.:k:
    nooooo we infp's are the best human beings ever!

ReputationRep:
    why is basically everyone an IN something

ReputationRep:
    btw, imo the alpha personality is ENTP. very harvey specter-esque

ReputationRep:
    ESTP-A apparently, on the cusp of P and J.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    btw, imo the alpha personality is ENTP. very harvey specter-esque
    They sound whiny, rude and annoying. I don't want any backchat.

ReputationRep:
    INTP-T

ReputationRep:
    Ive done this test 4 times and always got INTP-A

ReputationRep:
    why is basically everyone an IN something
    Easy to see why introverts would be more inclined towards an internet forum (communication without the hassle of dealing with real life people for instance..). As for intuitive, well they will generally not be so concerned with entirely practical matters and perhaps more happy to "waste time" on such an endeavour. Also doing a little bit of research we have
    "INTPs do consistently score highest on aptitude tests. Next up are the INTJs, INFPs, and INFJs. All Intuitive types are favored over all Sensing types. Introverts are favored over Extraverts. Perceivers are favored over Judgers." So I guess when using traditional means of measuring intelligence intuitive types win out, and I would imagine that more intelligent people will both be more likely to actually be students and more likely to be studious/to be interested in the academic side of their lives (obviously there are many "lazy geniuses", but speaking in average terms here..) | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | edit: The **** is up with TSR's formatting now, every time I try to space things out nicely it just bunches it back together in the actual post

ENFP. I always get the same one.

Hmm, I wonder who my nemesis is?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    They sound whiny, rude and annoying. I don't want any backchat.
    so beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 13 1 20 8 42)
    Easy to see why introverts would be more inclined towards an internet forum (communication without the hassle of dealing with real life people for instance..). As for intuitive, well they will generally not be so concerned with entirely practical matters and perhaps more happy to "waste time" on such an endeavour. Also doing a little bit of research we have
    "INTPs do consistently score highest on aptitude tests. Next up are the INTJs, INFPs, and INFJs. All Intuitive types are favored over all Sensing types. Introverts are favored over Extraverts. Perceivers are favored over Judgers." So I guess when using traditional means of measuring intelligence intuitive types win out, and I would imagine that more intelligent people will both be more likely to actually be students and more likely to be studious/to be interested in the academic side of their lives (obviously there are many "lazy geniuses", but speaking in average terms here..) | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | edit: The **** is up with TSR's formatting now, every time I try to space things out nicely it just bunches it back together in the actual post
    why are introverts favoured over extraverts?

ReputationRep:
    so beta
    They say Beta particles have more penetration.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Questioness)
    ENFP. I always get the same one.

Hmm, I wonder who my nemesis is?
    ENFP's are cool, kind but also value driven and idealistic.

ReputationRep:
    why are introverts favoured over extraverts?
    Dunno.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gora The Xplorer)
    They say Beta particles have more penetration.
    why are betas no fun at parties? because antineutrinos carry away their energy

ReputationRep:
    why are betas no fun at parties? because antineutrinos carry away their energy
    That's so TSR :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    ESTP-A apparently, on the cusp of P and J.
    same! except i'm largely P. perceptiveness is great

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.