The Student Room Group

Which subjects/subject did people genuinely love at school?

Scroll to see replies

Geography. In fact, I'm studying it at university. I also liked maths, however I was too cocky at AS and messed up my maths exams. Oh well, my degree is a joint honours one, with one half being economics so I'll have to relearn maths A level pretty much.

Chemistry is also pretty good too. Got from D/E grades at the start of AS to getting A*/A grades at the end of A2 in mocks. Guess that shows how much people can change their grades with effort.
I would have to say maths and science, they were the only subjects I got an A in tbh. I hated english and other arts , you could say I'm a nerd
Reply 42
I really liked French, funny because everyone at my school hated and kept dropping the subject. But I really enjoyed it even though we had crap teachers (the language department at my school wasn't really that good tbd)
Lunchtime.
Maths, the sciences and English literature :love:
Maths at A level, I always liked it a lot, but only began to really enjoy it at A level.
Music, mostly because I got to skip a lot of the lesson to practise playing bass.
Drama, Sociology, Fashion, Music and English at GCSE.
Triple science at GCSE. I still take Bio and Chem but boy did I have a great class and amazing teachers and my favourite subjects. I miss physics as I no longer take it... REGRETS.
Religious Studies. It was the only subject that had any relevance to everyones life and sparked debates leading to people trying to think for themselves.
I absolutely loved Biology, Chemistry, Geography and History.
Mathsssssss 100%
My 3 choices at A2, physics, maths, and computer science. All totally awesome subjects, especially physics.
maths, chemistry, biology, english literature, french and geography:smile:
Maths and French
Probably had the most memories in those classes
Reply 54
Sciences and English Literature :smile:
Reply 55
I really loved english language at GCSE... wish i'd taken it at A level!! Chemistry became one of my favourites only by the end of A2, and i still love maths even though i most likely failed it LOL
History without a doubt, and i'm starting to really love Maths. Some parts of the sciences are interesting but some just ..eh, but Chemistry is probably my favorite.
Reply 57
At GCSE? I loved English lit (book wise, the poems were a bit dull) and biology :redface:
I loved History and it took me quite a while to realise it as I am more of a science nerd, ahaha. I also loved Chemistry and I still love Chemistry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
English and Citizenship/PSHE were my most favourite subjects. The former still being my favourite!

Quick Reply

Latest