Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Latest Mass Migrant Sex Attack: Girls as Young as 12 Groped at Swedish Festival Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Manchester_123)
    What about their religious needs and requirements? If women need to be covered up do they not have that right?
    I think you're baiting/trolling but I'll bite.

A need is something necessary for human life. This is their preference and the laws and customs of the country they are in have a different preference which they now need to respect and adhere to.

ReputationRep:
    And define Swedish culture? I heard many major cities have majority Islamic populations, so does Swedish culture constitute to Islamic culture?

You do need to be careful, I am not Muslim but I am getting a sense that you have racist feelings towards Islam? I may have interpreted it wrong, but saying "they can go back to where they come from" is bordering on xenophobic, who are "they"?
    Swedish cultural heritage is nothing to do with Islam if you bother to study Swedish history.

Islam isn't a race. It's a religion. You confuse religion with ethnicity. Using the R word and the X word to intimidate rather than offer reasoned argument is the hallmark of the politicised, anti-democratic Left and Islamist.

ReputationRep:
    No of course not. But the migrants come from a culture where women are covered up and act normally. Imagine their shock when they arrived in Sweden and went to this gig. The host nation should accommodate them and the people of Sweden should make changes to their dress to accommodate the needs of the migrant guests
    Terrifying to read

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Metrododo)
    Terrifying to read
    Religious requirements are just as important( if not more) as health requirements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MildredMalone)
    The silly hussies were probably showing their hair off. They should dye it black or something.
    their wrists and ankles were on open view. *

ReputationRep:
    No of course not. But the migrants come from a culture where women are covered up and act normally. Imagine their shock when they arrived in Sweden and went to this gig. The host nation should accommodate them and the people of Sweden should make changes to their dress to accommodate the needs of the migrant guests
    There is so much wrong with this comment.
    1. Accommodate the needs of the migrant? What needs?
    2. How about the migrants make changes to their actions to accommodate the needs of the Swedish girls. The needs in this case are not being groped by some dirty men who think it's ok because they wear shorts instead of a long skirt.
    3. Women act normally where the migrants are from? Care to elaborate on how you act normal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    And define Swedish culture? I heard many major cities have majority Islamic populations, so does Swedish culture constitute to Islamic culture?

You do need to be careful, I am not Muslim but I am getting a sense that you have racist feelings towards Islam? I may have interpreted it wrong, but saying "they can go back to where they come from" is bordering on xenophobic, who are "they"?
    Define Swedish culture? Fine I will. Sweden has constantly done well with gender equality and regularly come in the top 10. Sweden is one of the happiest countries in the world because the culture believes in equality and is fairly liberal and welcoming. And call me racist all you want but do the research yourself. Islamic countries don't do well in gender equality due to a cultural and a religious mix. Majority of Islamic countries aren't as welcoming to non Muslims in comparison to European ones.

And you need to be careful when trying to say I'm racist because Islam isn't a race sweetheart. I never mentioned Islam in my argument and that's just you trying to create a bigger argument. But because you seem slow, I'll tell you how you feel.

I have no problem with any migrant integrating into a European country and spending their lives being an asset to the country/industry they work in. However, do I think that migrants who march into a country and start disrespecting the way of life should stay? No. Deport the lot. Being against savage, lawless migrants isn't xenophobic, it's ****ing common sense. You want to look at xenophobes you should look at the EDL instead babe.

And by the way answer my question, are you a troll or a very dim person?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BaconandSauce)
    Stats please

But whataboutery so soon!
    (Original post by KingBradly)
    If you think sexual assaults happen on mass at most gigs, then I don't believe you've ever been to a gig.

Does it make you feel better to try and get people to shrug off 12yr old girls being sexually assaulted? I'm interested why you think doing this gives you the moral highground.
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Can you please show stats to back this delusional comment of yours?
    Stats for what? The vast majority of females that it happens to at concerts won't report it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/articl...roping-at-gigs

This article talks about groping at concerts and even points out when people complain, it often gets ignored. Who are you going to make a complaint to and about who?
    "I got groped at a concert"
    "By who?"
    "I don't know, someone behind me"

Or does something not happen unless it has become a statistic? You know most rapes don't get reported right?

(Original post by physicsphysics91)
    So you think its normal to grope a 12 year old?
    Not sure how you inferred that from my comment pointing out migrants aren't the only grouping of people who can grope females at gigs/concerts. I don't think it's normal to somehow completely misread a simple statement but alas you proved me wrong :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Considering Sweden is the rape capital of Europe I am not really surprised, their police force and justice system are a joke.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.