Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Alert! British citizens who wish to retain EU citizenship ... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Roast)
    No. Personally I wouldn't, because unlike you I respect democracy.

Would you want a 3rd Referendum is Leave won a second time?

People like you make me sick.
    a 60/40 majority minimum should have been the baseline for any real change to be effected - too many idiots in this country to make such an important decision.

ReputationRep:
    And if they don't?

I hope the UK sees your kind as a traitor. You'll end up with no nationality :lol:
    Traitor? This isn't the Elizabethan era. But it's not surprising of Brexiters to be making such outdated statements so m e h

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oShahpo)
    That's stupid. Do you think the EU will be fine with us having free access to the EU, but limiting free access of EU citizens to us?
    I don't think the petition advocated that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tanyapotter)
    a 60/40 majority minimum should have been the baseline for any real change to be effected - too many idiots in this country to make such an important decision.

Again, that's not how democracy works.

How about you go complain to the 65% of 18-24 year olds who didn't bother voting?

Jog on you Kraut.

ReputationRep:
    Traitor? This isn't the Elizabethan era. But it's not surprising of Brexiters to be making such outdated statements so m e h
    Go see if Herr Merkel accepts you.

ReputationRep:
    Again, that's not how democracy works.

How about you go complain to the 65% of 18-24 year olds who didn't bother voting?

Jog on you Kraut.
    so xenophobic!

ReputationRep:
    Go see if Herr Merkel accepts you.
    It's Frau Merkel, loser

ReputationRep:
    It's Frau Merkel, loser
    We all know she has a ****, it's herr.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TercioOfParma)
    Well, I knew it was advisory before the election, so yes, you should have known that was only potential.
    Just as I knew it wasnt 52% of the population? Go on saying its 52% of the population but we are supposed to know you didnt mean that. Explicitly say £350m will go to the NHS, but we are supposed to know it was just advisory and more than likely was never going to happen.
    Sums up the whole rhetoric of the leave campaign, of course some of us knew that you didnt mean 52% of the population, or £350m wasnt going to the NHS but it does/doesnt stop you coming out with rubbish to start with.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by College_Dropout)
    Just as I knew it wasnt 52% of the population? Go on saying its 52% of the population but we are supposed to know you didnt mean that. Explicitly say £350m will go to the NHS, but we are supposed to know it was just advisory and more than likely was never going to happen.
    Sums up the whole rhetoric of the leave campaign, of course some of us knew that you didnt mean 52% of the population, or £350m wasnt going to the NHS but it does/doesnt stop you coming out with rubbish to start with.
    Well, I didn't, it's shorthand. They may have said that, but the Leave campaign isn't the government, is it? It also didn't wish to be the government, did it?Therefore, it follows that it was advisory, and you should have figured that out before the referendum.

Well, you should of, who seriously believes that 8-year-olds can vote? 8-year-olds are part of the population, right?

Stop trying to posture everything you don't agree with as some how deceptive and machiavellian.

ReputationRep:
    It's Frau Merkel, loser
    Germany = AFD are the fastest growing political party.
    France = FN are polling strong against the UMP, with the PS polling at around 15%,
    Sweden = Sweden Democrats are polling in a strong second.
    Denmark = Danish People's Party polling just one percentage point behind the incumbents.
    Austria = Freedom Party are favourites to win the Austrian election later this year.
    Spain = Just elected a soft Eurosceptic party.
    Poland = earlier this year elected a far-right nationalist party.
    Italy = Five Star Movement, Eurospectics, are leading the opinion polls.

If you think Euroscepticism is exclusive to the UK, then you're incredibly misinformed. Euroscepticism is now so popular across Europe many far-right populist parties are leading or polling strongly in the opinion polls. If you think the EU is a utopia, and the UK is a racist hellhole, you're in for a surprise when you leave.

ReputationRep:
    Almost as insane as 48% of the electorate being forced to leave the EU against their will.
    Almost as insane as 48% of the electorate using their democratic vote to vote against democracy!

ReputationRep:
    We all know she has a ****, it's herr.
    Transphobic AND xenophobic! You're a delight, aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    Transphobic AND xenophobic! You're a delight, aren't you?
    Oh god, a german getting hateful, set the oven to gas mark 5!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Before humourless people lose their ****, it was this thing called a joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jake4198)
    Germany = AFD are the fastest growing political party.
    France = FN are polling strong against the UMP, with the PS polling at around 15%,
    Sweden = Sweden Democrats are polling in a strong second.
    Denmark = Danish People's Party polling just one percentage point behind the incumbents.
    Austria = Freedom Party are favourites to win the Austrian election later this year.
    Spain = Just elected a soft Eurosceptic party.
    Poland = earlier this year elected a far-right nationalist party.
    Italy = Five Star Movement, Eurospectics, are leading the opinion polls.

If you think Euroscepticism is exclusive to the UK, then you're incredibly misinformed. Euroscepticism is now so popular across Europe many far-right populist parties are leading or polling strongly in the opinion polls. If you think the EU is a utopia, and the UK is a racist hellhole, you're in for a surprise when you leave.
    My interest in Europe lies largely in the technological opportunities there in companies like Siemens and BMW. I do not expect the EU to be a utopia, but my work will not flourish here as well as it would there.

ReputationRep:
    Oh god, a german getting hateful, set the oven to gas mark 5!
    What does that mean?

ReputationRep:
    What does that mean?
    It's a joke.

ReputationRep:
    Which is just as insane as 52% of the country deciding to leave! Who would of guessed that democracy relies on majorities!
    *would have
    English is a very basic language. I suggest you brushed up on yours. It's a damn shame when a non-native speaks better English than you, and you claim to have so much pride in your country.

ReputationRep:
    *would have
    English is a very basic language. I suggest you brushed up on yours. It's a damn shame when a non-native speaks better English than you, and you claim to have so much pride in your country.
    If you stoop to the level of criticising grammar because you are unable to challenge the statement itself then that isn't a great show for you, is it?

ReputationRep:
    It's a joke.
    I'm asking you to explain the joke. It was poorly executed. What's the punchline?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.