Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Estel's Summer Bucket List!!! Watch

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Also, I had this really lovely chocolate gateaux in London yesterday morning 😊

Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470671989.247733.jpg
Views: 32
Size:  61.1 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470672006.999716.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  70.3 KB

The cafe itself is outstanding, and was on the cusp of Trafalgar Square (so was great for catching Pokemon while eating!!)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    UPDATE:
    I've found the notes for Burn that I'd made weeks ago - I'm only half way through transcribing it from a lyrical form to violin positions. I should have it done by this evening (hopefully) and then I can maybe get to working on Something Wild; It's a Lindsey Stirling song I've just fallen in love with in the last few days, and I think I could play it, hopefully
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I just finished Unity!
    I feel so sorry for Arno, the poor guy just needs a hug X

COMPLETED: Finish Assassin's Creed Unity.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    time to cross out two more things off the list!
    I've been able to go to the gym several times this week, and managed to get my 5K time down to 42:44 - almost a minute off my previous time!
    Also, I've managed to get over 10,000 rice grains donated on freerice.org (I'd seriously recommend checking out)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie)
    time to cross out two more things off the list!
    I've been able to go to the gym several times this week, and managed to get my 5K time down to 42:44 - almost a minute off my previous time!
    Also, I've managed to get over 10,000 rice grains donated on freerice.org (I'd seriously recommend checking out)
    Well Done on your 5K time
    • TSR Group Staff

ReputationRep:
    TSR Group Staff
    (Original post by EstelOfTheEyrie)
    I just finished Unity!
    I feel so sorry for Arno, the poor guy just needs a hug X

COMPLETED: Finish Assassin's Creed Unity.
    Great job completing Unity and this thread is a great read

Thanks for sharing :badger:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by LiiHyde)
    Well Done on your 5K time
    Thanks! It felt great that the work in the gym had paid off (and catching some decent Pokemon while doing it wasn't bad either )
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Right okay; in hindsight it was probably a bad idea to leave everything to the last minute (again)
    But I've finally got around to reading (some of) King Lear for A2 English Literature. I'm also lucky enough to go and see it performed in September in Stratford :dancing:

I would have done a lot more than this by now, but I got distracted with the Olympics - and researching decent recurve bows for my archery. :fight:(I know that's fencing but I couldn't find a smiley for archery, so it'll have to do!)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    After a day doing nothing (as per usual) I had to go to the dentist (I'm getting braces at 18 - that's going to be fun(!)) but I caught a 665 CP Electrabuzz while I was waiting! Makes it all worth it!

EDIT: I've also had contact with3 of my friends (with the other 2 abroad volunteering) and we have created plans to watch Suicide Squad Friday! So I can add this to the 'in progress' pile! :bubbles:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    It is stupidly difficult to organise anything with my friends, so this feels like an achievement unto itself!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    So I'm back from the cinema - and I can finally check something else off!

Three friends and I went to see Suicide Squad (and we all agreed that another of our friends is essentially Harley Quinn. I'm not kidding.)

We were all trying to guess which movie trailers would air before the movie - I was adamant Assassin's Creed has to turn up (I promised I would cry if it didn't) And then it was the first one up - I laughed so much (I know it by heart now, it's a problem :dance:

COMPLETED: Watch a movie at the cinema with friends
    Spoiler:
    Show
    We all got 2 tickets for £12 vouchers when we bought our tickets - looks like we might be going next weekend as well!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I've also planned to take part in the #IAmTeamGB event tomorrow morning, and participate in the ParkRun happening nearby that's hosting it - so that ticks off another!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 26, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.