Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is the female equivalent of male height? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TorpidPhil)
    Well obviously there are loads of factors that influence how attractive you come across.

Such as dress sense, how nice you are, how lazy you are, how fit you are, how healthy you are, how clean you are blah blah blah

I'm saying that most guys will not reject a girl because her boobs are too small for his liking. That alone will not have a major effect on how they see the girl.
    ofcourse,if she has other qualities to offer which makes her stand out,I don't think most guys would reject her but I think boobs are definitely first or at least second on the list along with weight*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    :unimpressed: My heart is too brocken to be fixed with a glue,sellotape,needle and thread! Who do you think you are Doctor Phil? I need flowers and a hug which i know i won't be getting from you* cause I'm too tall
    I'd give you a hug, flowers and a box of chocolates if you want, though only ice cream can fix a broken heart. And I'm not Doctor Phil, I'm more Judge Geordie (but I'm not Geordie )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimrahk123)
    I'd give you a hug, flowers and a box of chocolates if you want, though only ice cream can fix a broken heart. And I'm not Doctor Phil, I'm more Judge Geordie (but I'm not Geordie )
    Your forgiven
    Hugs back :ahee::hugs:and a kiss :kissing2:
    No chocolates I only give it to guys i like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    ofcourse,if she has other qualities to offer which makes her stand out,I don't think most guys would reject her but I think boobs are definitely first or at least second on the list along with weight*
    No way. Weight is a billion times more important boobs. I mean let's face it, fat girls tend to have pretty nice boobs lol.

But most guys would rather small ass boobs and a average sized girl than an overweight one with bigger, juicier boobs.

Seriously. Boobs are not a big deal.

Feminazi, poor hygiene and being too fat are the biggies I'd say.

ReputationRep:
    No way. Weight is a billion times more important boobs. I mean let's face it, fat girls tend to have pretty nice boobs lol.

But most guys would rather small ass boobs and a average sized girl than an overweight one with bigger, juicier boobs.

Seriously. Boobs are not a big deal.

Feminazi, poor hygiene and being too fat are the biggies I'd say.
    noooooooo boobs are definitely up there as priority for most guys if not all. Then maybe being a crazy feminazi but nowadays you do get men who also get high off the whole feminist movement. Poor hygiene is a big no no in both sexes,so not just exclusive to females

ReputationRep:
    Your forgiven
    Hugs back :ahee::hugs:and a kiss :kissing2:
    No chocolates I only give it to guys i like.
    Thank you 😊, save the chocolates for a guy

ReputationRep:
    noooooooo boobs are definitely up there as priority for most guys if not all. Then maybe being a crazy feminazi but nowadays you do get men who also get high off the whole feminist movement. Poor hygiene is a big no no in both sexes,so not just exclusive to females
    I bet you have good boobs don't you?

Ms Bee. Just because you have good boobs doesn't mean that men find boobs the most important feature in a woman when choosing whether or not to date her.

Please.

ReputationRep:
    Do you think a boy will take out a tape measurer and start measuring the women's boobs saying no your a B i need at least a women with a cup size of CC/D
    :rofl3:

ReputationRep:

Ms Bee. Just because you have good boobs doesn't mean that men find boobs the most important feature in a woman when choosing whether or not to date her.

Please.
    I'm a C cup :innocent: so just average*

Wallah they dooooo*

ReputationRep:
    Do you think a boy will take out a tape measurer and start measuring the women's boobs saying no your a B i need at least a women with a cup size of CC/D
    never say never*

ReputationRep:
    never say never*
    u seriously think it can happen?

ReputationRep:
    u seriously think it can happen?
    maybe not to the extent of getting a tape measure out but probably be disappointed and tell the girl she has small boobs if it turns him off :dontknow:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So you're telling me that you, a female, think that your opinion of whether guys have boobs as a priority or not generalises the whole population of male opinions on boobs?
    O okay.
    Because by the looks of it, the majority of the MALES on this thread seem to think that boobs doesn't matter to them. But of course you know the most.
    "O look you're a B cup, stop talking to me now. :shakecane:"
    Please.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    So you're telling me that you, a female, think that your opinion of whether guys have boobs as a priority or not generalises the whole population of male opinions on boobs?
    O okay.
    Because by the looks of it, the majority of the MALES on this thread seem to think that boobs doesn't matter to them. But of course you know the most.

"O look you're a B cup, stop talking to me now. :shakecane:"

:rofl:
    *Nope but I've made it clear that weight and boobs are two important factors amongst other factors too,outside of TSR and maybe on here too and I've also said a guy isn't just going to reject someone based on boob size if she has other qualities which compensate/make her stand out from the crowd*

ReputationRep:
    Intelligence, Face and Figure.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for making me feel better. I'm 5ft11 and a girl
    Wow, that's pretty unattractive, even to a 6'2 guy like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanicTeutonicPhil)
    Wow, that's pretty unattractive, even to a 6'2 guy like me.
    :unimpressed: Leave me and my long legs alone and go bag a short 4ft11 chick who will drown under you in bed :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    Breast size
    But like if i see a hot girl i wouldn't disregard her because her tits were small. Whereas most women totally disregard a man due to his height it's like EW!

ReputationRep:
    i don't know i'm even more confused than before.

I know some guys who prefer skinny or "overweight" let's say curvy girls lol.

Boob size is not really a total turn off.

Facial is not really a turn off either if the body is banging for example. You see many strippers do a good trade (LOL).

ReputationRep:
    :unimpressed: Leave me and my long legs alone and go bag a short 4ft11 chick who will drown under you in bed :lol:
    Happily married to a gorgeous 5'7 chick who can wear 4-inch heels and still not look ridiculous.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.