Turn on thread page Beta

Prince of Persia watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wottabout)
    I saw some pictures from POP2, and there was a scene on a ship. Do you think it's the Prince's ship? That would be so cool.
    Seriously? Wow, that would be wicked! It would be good if there was some really different type of scenes. The palace was great but some bits were a bit samey.

ReputationRep:
    They say the new POP game will be more action orientated than before with some new moves and stuff. I pray to Ubisoft that they keep the platforming sectioning as Ico like as they did in The Sands Of Time... and stick Farah back in it again. She was class!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Scruff)
    They say the new POP game will be more action orientated than before with some new moves and stuff. I pray to Ubisoft that they keep the platforming sectioning as Ico like as they did in The Sands Of Time... and stick Farah back in it again. She was class!
    Yar she was wasnt she! Altho a tad annoying at times Hes gotta have some kinda sidekick though

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing that none of Farah's cracks led to a dead end or a humongous hole full of spikes or something. All of them led just where she needed to be. That is so weird.

ReputationRep:
    It's amazing that none of Farah's cracks led to a dead end or a humongous hole full of spikes or something. All of them led just where she needed to be. That is so weird.
    Lololol, yeh. They were always a little bit too convenient

ReputationRep:
    Maybe Farah has an inflatable shovel. As soon as she crawls into a crack, she pulls out the shovel and digs.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe Farah has an inflatable shovel. As soon as she crawls into a crack, she pulls out the shovel and digs.
    Pulls it out from where? :eek: Do we know if hes getting a sidekick this time round yet?

ReputationRep:
    In most GOOD games, there's a sidekick. In the only two Ubisoft games I've ever played, there was a sidekick (in Beyond Good and Evil, there were two). Hopefully, Ubisoft has gotten the message that a large amount of people like sidekicks. BTW, Beyond Good And Evil is a really good game.

ReputationRep:
    Is it true that the Prince can steal weapons from monsters? That'd be so AWESOME!

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure that he can steal weapons.

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to feel like I'm writing to myself. IS ANYONE THERE??!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm starting to feel like I'm writing to myself. IS ANYONE THERE??!!!
    Awwww...bless. Im here wottabout And yeh, stealing weapons would be immense. I cant imagine how he'd actually go about doing that though :confused: Is there gonna be more types of weapons in this game or just swords?

ReputationRep:
    Yay! And I don't know whether there'll be more weapons. I hope so. A bow would be cool.

ReputationRep:
    Yay! And I don't whether there'll be more weapons. I hope so. A bow would be cool.
    Yeeeeeh! That'd be wicked! But quite hard to oparate I should imagine. I tried to find out if he did have more weapons but I dont think he does. He has a couple more moves though apparently. And Farah isnt it I hope he gets another kewl person like her.

ReputationRep:
    Farah was neat. There was this one time where there was a glinch and Farah did this weird thing where she hovered a few inches off the ground, held her bow above her head, and wiggled back and forth. I thought it was funny.

ReputationRep:
    It is now two months til POP2 comes out.

ReputationRep:
    It is now two months til POP2 comes out.
    Yay! But its gonna go real slow. Have you pre-ordered yours or you just gonna buy it wen it comes out? Ive pre-ordered mine from amazon. Go me! Prices on there are pretty damn good aswell

ReputationRep:
    I have to wait for mine. I'm going to give it to my sister (also a POP fan) for her birthday. That way, I'll not only have access to POP2, I won't have to worry about getting her another gift. The problem is that her birthday isn't til the end of november, so I'll have to wait

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know the requirements for POP2 on PC? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    prince of persia 2 is out in
    november gonna get it plus the getaway black monday and
    burnout 3 takedown.
    im looking forward to smackdown vs raw on ps2 out in nov aswell

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.