Turn on thread page Beta

Spiderman 2 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mockel)
    i was kinda expecting it cos i know the story fairly well...
    I thought i knew the story until i watched it 'big shock'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    I thought i knew the story until i watched it 'big shock'
    how much do you know? this 'big shock'...are you just talking about the thing with harry and the green goblin, or is it something else?

ReputationRep:
    I've just come back from watching this, maybe it's because I'm going through a period of my life where everything sucks and I can't concentrate, but this has to be one of the most boring films I've ever watched in a cinema!!! It's not a bad film nor is it a great one, but i found it to be very boring! Especially the first hour or so!!!!

ReputationRep:
    how much do you know? this 'big shock'...are you just talking about the thing with harry and the green goblin, or is it something else?
    ok i'm probably exaggerating i just wasn't expecting the part with spiderman and oh wats the girls name :confused: yeh anyway its only cos in the cartoons she doesn't find out till later, but i guess yeh its a movie and they're won't be many more sequels to it, so they had to make it quick

(Original post by Babygal)
    ok i'm probably exaggerating i just wasn't expecting the part with spiderman and oh wats the girls name :confused: yeh anyway its only cos in the cartoons she doesn't find out till later, but i guess yeh its a movie and they're won't be many more sequels to it, so they had to make it quick
    Yeah, I wasn't expecting MJ to find out either, but I guessed Harry might. Just gives rise to possibility of incrediby predictable storyline for third film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777)
    Yeah, I wasn't expecting MJ to find out either, but I guessed Harry might. Just gives rise to possibility of incrediby predictable storyline for third film.
    thats true, so 3rd ones gonna be rubbish :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I just saw spiderman 2! I thought it was brilliant...nice lead up for the third one eh?

I thought spiderman andharry would make up - it seemed like they would...or is going to be the next green goblin?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JnA)
    or is going to be the next green goblin?
    yes, he will be the next one...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moncal)
    Has anyone seen it? I saw it friday night and I thought it was a very good movie.
    It was much more interesting than the first and there's a third on the way,no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    It was much more interesting than the first and there's a third on the way,no?
    I haven't heard an official announcement but it certainly seems so.

ReputationRep:
    Seems like Spiderman 3 is due for release in 2007- so some time to wait...

ReputationRep:
    Sort of related to Spiderman (as it's based on a Marvel comic series too) - there's gonna be a Fantastic Four film out in 2005 (according to IMDB), with Jessica Alba.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nylex)
    Sort of related to Spiderman (as it's based on a Marvel comic series too) - there's gonna be a Fantastic Four film out in 2005 (according to IMDB), with Jessica Alba.
    yeah, i heard about that.....i don't really know the story very well, so i may enjoy this one more (not that i didn't enjoy spiderman and x-men)

ReputationRep:
    Seems like Spiderman 3 is due for release in 2007- so some time to wait...
    I've also heard that Eliza Dushku (girl from Tru Calling) may be playing the part of the Black Cat.....

Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.