ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    See! You two swapped pics without telling me
    Damn, mate... She caught us!

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Me's clever

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    Well I'm a 5ft8 - 5ft10 (depending on whether I stand up straight or not!) leprechaun, so I can't see why you can't get a 6ft one!

Just pass me the crock o' gold
    Well I took four others at the same time as that one if you're desperate. One has me just standing looking off which I decided was dull, one has me looking off to the right hand side which made me look like I had a squint, one had me looking 'philosophical' ( hand on chin 'hmmm' pose ) and the last had me grinning but for some reason my eyes are closed.

ReputationRep:
    Post them! You've only got five minutes before I go offline! POST!

ReputationRep:
    Okey-dokey
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    You are a Beatle!

ReputationRep:
    "Crab people, crab people. Look like crabs, talk like people."
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faboba)
    Okey-dokey

My mother would love that plant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MentallyIll)
    My mother would love that plant.
    Just remember the Little Shop of Horrors... That plant looks dangerous!

ReputationRep:
    already posted this picture in the other thread but seeing as this one is for photos exclusively i thought i'd put it here too. u reckon i should bother with a haircut or shave before i arrive lol.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Faboba)
    Okey-dokey
    The first one is a cross between Daniel O' Donnell and Cliff Richard. The rest are Sir Paul

ReputationRep:
    Once upon a time I was your age, believe it or not! I looked a bit like... (the thing sticking out of my head was usually green, ah to have hair again..! )
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    With the wonders of modern technology (well, a mobile phone and a PC...), I have managed to take a totally up-to-date photo of myself...

Please don't refuse to be my friend even though I may be about 9 yrs older than you all and look even older than the dons!
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    I won't
    I'll be friends with you old man! If you give me some Werther's Originals

(Ok ok I'll try and stop the age jokes I'm an annoying young whippersnapper aren't I? )

And in that green card you kinda look like Gary Barlow :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    And in that green card you kinda look like Gary Barlow :eek:
    Oh God... I think I prefer to be compared to Rowan Atkinson!

ReputationRep:
    Well that pic must be quite old So I wouldn't worry too much.

(Not the only thing that's quite ol....hold on I said I wouldn't do that :angel: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polthegael)
    With the wonders of modern technology (well, a mobile phone and a PC...), I have managed to take a totally up-to-date photo of myself...

Please don't refuse to be my friend even though I may be about 9 yrs older than you all and look even older than the dons!
    I think your mature looks will inspire your future patients to have trust in you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yawn1)
    I think your mature looks will inspire your future patients to have trust in you.
    Until I tell them I have no experience, then they'll run a mile!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by happypad)
    figgetyfig's pic is quite cute.

*Getting excited at prospect of female fresher's*. To be fair most girls I've come across are not my type - I need something to resurrect my hope of getting married!!

Paddy
    Why thank you

I keep changing my mind about what "my type" actually is. To be honest I'm just fed up of the guys in my town... Can't wait to get to Cam and meet a whole bunch of new people.

ReputationRep:
    I know the feeling :rolleyes:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.