(Original post by 34908seikj)
    Ikr the poor dog that died...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessBO$$)
    :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    :naughty:
    Didn't even read everything. It was too god damn long!

ReputationRep:
    Didn't even read everything. It was too god damn long!
    I'm aware, that's why I joked about the dead dog

I like making the posts long 1) It means nobody reads them. 2) everyone else who does these posts uses annoying emojis and just one line of text, It's like they didn't but any effort into it whatsoever, so I like to think that I'm better than them. lol

You should do it as well... Tell us about browsing TSR all day!, which is pretty much what I do lol.

ReputationRep:
    I'm aware, that's why I joked about the dead dog

I like making the posts long 1) It means nobody reads them. 2) everyone else who does these posts uses annoying emojis and just one line of text, It's like they didn't but any effort into it whatsoever, so I like to think that I'm better than them. lol

You should do it as well... Tell us about browsing TSR all day!, which is pretty much what I do lol.
    I do nothing but listening to explicit songs all day and browse TSR

ReputationRep:
    I do nothing but listening to explicit songs all day and browse TSR
    EXPLICIT! You naughty gurl, is that halal?

ReputationRep:
    Week two : Day one

Earlier update than usually, and hopefully a short one at that. Today was awful, I woke up feeling Ill, tried to walk it off but instead I strained my ankle! Anyway; given that I’ve got so much time on my hands, I’ve decided to take up language - either German or Mandarin, Not quite sure which one I’m going to choose as they both have their advantages. German - My father and grandfather speak it fluently so they could help me a lot with learning it and I’ve picked up a quite a bit of German just though intuition from watching German movies and TV shows over the years with the fam. While with Mandarin I would have nowhere near the same support however Mandarin is the second most spoken language second to English. Being able to speak it would also look pretty good on a CV…

Maths - I Literally got nothing done today, as I was feeling quite Ill, really disappointed as it puts me ‘behind schedule’ for the goals I’ve set myself for the end of the week. Obviously I’m going to have to put in quite a lot of work tomorrow to make up for it, which I’m not looking forward to since I feel asleep during the day now my sleep schedule is ****ed.

I’ve also decided to add a few more things to the list:

1) Cook a BBQ, we have all the equipment and stuff, but we haven’t done it in years and since we’re going to be having a nice heatwave this week I thought I would be a nice Idea.

2) Chess. I used to be really ****ed good at it. With college coming up, and sure they will have some sort of chess tournament their so I’d like to get back into mah groove and start playing again - I haven’t played for a good 2-3 years.

3) Chill out with my greek neighbours - They aren’t even Greek, they’re from Cyprus and I’m sure they’d be offended If I were to call them Greek lol. My neighbours have grandsons and a granddaughter, every other summer they come and live with them for 2-3 weeks. I literally grew seeing them 2-3 weeks every two years. I even remember when their granddaughter was born - she's 10. They grow up so fast. :O.

4) Learn to drive - I don’t know If I’ll actually do this - I’ll be 17 in a few months so I’ll be able to do it. Parents keep bringing it up, they really want me to do it. I don’t like the idea though since I think driving is scary. I also don’t want to drive until I can drive an electric car, parents have already said we won’t be getting one, but I could look into it for my 18th so I might as well wait till I’m 18 to take the lessons I suppose.

5) Clothes shopping - I need a new clothes apparently. idk, idc.

ReputationRep:
    Week two : Day two

Nîmen hâo

My god this day was hot, and unusually productive. I'll keep this short:

Stangely I woke up late today - I almost NEVER do that, so this put me in a bit of a rush for getting out the house and taking my brother to school. I thought will I was out I might as well play some... You guessed it, Pokemon GO. I'd hurt my leg from walking too much yesterday, but since I wasn't in too much pain I decided to go to the part anyway - Yeah I really shouldn't have done that.
    TLDR: I ended up playing Pokemon for almost 4 hours in the scolding sun with a ****ing COAT on. Literally collapsed in my own sweat and slept there until 4pm.After I woke up I was so hungry - I'd forgotten to eat due to the morning rush & and I was SUPER behind on my maths target. Oh and my leg hurts even more now.

After I ate and freshened up a bit I started an almost hour our long consecutive mathathon? No breaks just 100% focus and revision, with a little bit of TSR on the side. I got through so much work it's actually insane. I've now completely finished covering FP1, after finishing proofs by induction as well as starting and finishing coordinate systems. I'm probably going to go back to proofs by induction though, I was a little 'stuck' on proofs involving series. Coordinate systems was a piece of cake though, It felt a lot like C1 while i was doing it - just slightly more complicated coordinate geometry. Now I've done all that I plan on hitting the past papers sometime tomorrow, I might take the morning off as a little reward.

My Chinese is coming along surprisingly well, It's actually pretty fun, I look forward to getting more in-depth with it. Unfortunatly the same can't be said for my book - I just don't have the time to read much anymore, although I did manage to read a chapter today, progress is depressingly slow.

ReputationRep:
    Week two : Day three

Another short post as I literally did nothing today.I did nothing in the morning, just chilled out, actually read some of my book (completed another chapter). In the afternoon I did five FP1 past papers, I’m getting around 50-70% on them right now, so by the time I’ve finished doing them all I expect to be getting 100%. I did the past papers from 1pm to around 5pm. After I ate I just chilled out and started compiling my shopping list for next month. That took almost four painful hours. So happy I won’t have to do anymore shopping for a while.
    Unfortunately I was unable to play any Pokemon today as I’m still letting my leg recover, It feels fine now so I should be able to play tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    You've been so productive... School wise. Keep it going!! I'm yet to start
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Monday will be the day *crosses fingers*

ReputationRep:
    On phone so I can't really do much.

I was banned from the student room for a week. This week was one of the most productive weeks I've ever had.

I finished reading my book, had a BBQ and almost finished the entirety of C2, amongst other things.

ReputationRep:
    Finally finished C2 :> After I've done the past papers and am averaging around the 90% mark I will take a break from covering maths and further maths, at least until I get my GCSE results on the 25th. Once I get my results I hope to cover M1 and maybe even dip into S1 before the term starts.

ReputationRep:
    Going to move onto M1 soonish - going to have a two week break from revision now.

I've fully finished C2 past papers. I didn't track my percentage on each paper but it was around 95%+ which is quite surprising really since, not including C1, it's the best scores I've got in a unit thus far and yet I found it the hardest. Weird.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.