Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    i am a real muslim
    what i said is not an invention lol, it was in a scholars lecture this morning.....''we hate sins but not sinful people''
    dont care if u dont believe me....
    oh come on. don't try to give me this lovey dovey **** - islam isn't like that. it really isn't. in islam, you'll get your arm cut off for petty theft. that's not a lovey dovey religion. in islam, you'll get killed for being gay. in islam, you'll get a raped woman being forcibly married to her rapist as his punishment. islam is no peaceful hippy religion. I wasn't born yesterday. in islam, I'd be put to death for blasphemy (or apostasy) - how "peaceful". what a ludicrous joke.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sleepysnooze)
    oh come on. don't try to give me this lovey dovey **** - islam isn't like that. it really isn't. in islam, you'll get your arm cut off for petty theft. that's not a lovey dovey religion. in islam, you'll get killed for being gay. in islam, you'll get a raped woman being forcibly married to her rapist as his punishment. islam is no peaceful hippy religion. I wasn't born yesterday. in islam, I'd be put to death for blasphemy (or apostasy)
    k then:lolwut:, believe what u want!
    i dont care of what people think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    k then:lolwut:, believe what u want!
    i dont care of what people think!
    it's not a matter of me "believing" - it's fact.
    are you telling me that these facts of islam aren't true?
    your "k then *shocked face*" suggests you might not even know your own religion

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrenchUnicorn)
    What happened is so disgusting that I have nothing to say, sorry.
    Except maybe, what is happening to our world ?
    💔
    I hope you're ok sis x

(Original post by MJlover)
    I hope you're ok sis x
    Don't worry I live in Paris I'm totally fine, tyvm for the concern tho :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    Here's a video: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b81_1468627473
    It's optional so don't get mad at me.

ReputationRep:
    oh come on. don't try to give me this lovey dovey **** - islam isn't like that. it really isn't. in islam, you'll get your arm cut off for petty theft. that's not a lovey dovey religion. in islam, you'll get killed for being gay. in islam, you'll get a raped woman being forcibly married to her rapist as his punishment. islam is no peaceful hippy religion. I wasn't born yesterday. in islam, I'd be put to death for blasphemy (or apostasy) - how "peaceful". what a ludicrous joke.
    nope (@the bolded bit)!
    And in Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him was very merciful, he even once turned down a woman who committed adultery when she wanted to be punished for her sins. You need 4 witnesses for all adultery and that's rare.

Even a prophet (Lot or Lut) was sent to the town of sodom and gomorrah they weren't ruined straight away, they were invited to the religion.

Jesus, (who is our Prophet, too) essentially said him without sin cast the first stone. This story of Jesus is in Classical Islamic books by well known Islamic scholars like Ibn Kathir.

ReputationRep:
    since when is generalising a bad thing though? it says "group _ tends to do x, therefore, group _ can be said to do x a lot generally" - how is that illogical? in this case, islamic extremists tend to kill people. not all muslims do it, but muslims tend to be *very* much more likely to do it. that's not untrue. the religion itself is the discerning point. also, whether a muslim is violent or not doesn't make them not "extreme", i.e. 100% of muslims in this nation are extremists because they think gay people should be put in prison - 100% is the official polling figure. I'm not making this up.
    this is out of order. How can Muslims be more violent than the rest of the people? I have been to the centre of my religion (Makkah) and these sweet innocent people of all races and nations weren't violent, they were only focused on worshipping God. And they were very kind to each other and showed no violence and cruelty.
    The only sort of violence shown was to get nearer to the Prophet's grave and the Kaabah, people pushed and shoved but that was it.

It would be out of order for me to say that all non-Muslims are very violent cos their governments invade and bomb Muslims countries and Muslim nations haven't officially done the same.
    Cos all non-Muslims aren't like that, nor do all support that.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.