Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I believe that would make them "pervettes".

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. They just don't get as much crap for it or disgust.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Id say if a bird is slouching against a bar, half naked and throwing shots down her neck then yeah that's much worse than a lot of the actually fairly innocuous male 'creeps'.

ReputationRep:
    You've got one here: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4215752

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Serine Soul)
    Yeah I can be one sometimes.

Like I'll be in Tescos or something and I'll see a beautiful man and think to myself 'hmm I'd do this and this to him'

The trick is to make sure your face is completely neutral so no one knows what you're thinking
    :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a pervert, I can find faces aesthetically pleasing but I never have sexual thoughts about that person.

ReputationRep:
    There are girls like that but the difference is that when they act 'pervy' towards a particular guy, the vast VAST majority of the time, guys aren't offended/creeped out. Infact most guys i know would see it as a compliment even if they weren't interested in the girl. This isn't the same for girls, any man doing the same who they don't fancy is labelled as being a perve/creep. HOWEVER, there are some truly creepy guys (and girls) out there who can't take a hint.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 17, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.