Turn on thread page Beta

Perfect female physique (Male's perspective) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, I'm not that fussy really :p:.
    But if we were saying what looks nice, yeah Scarlett is pretty awesome.

TLT and Ross J, that's enough thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleur de lis)
    TLT and Ross J, that's enough thanks.
    No it isn't.

ReputationRep:
    too pussy to put a photo up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ross_j)
    too pussy to put a photo up?
    Me? In the "perfect female physique" thread? Well, I thank you for the... err... compliment, but I'm pretty sure I'd make a dog ugly female . You on the other hand...

Lol

ReputationRep:
    By the way why id everyone saying Keira Knightley has a nice body? She has the body of a 10 year old boy. If you like it then you're a gay paedophile.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    Me? In the "perfect female physique" thread? Well, I thank you for the... err... compliment, but I'm pretty sure I'd make a dog ugly female . You on the other hand...
    humour covering nerves

ReputationRep:
    By the way why id everyone saying Keira Knightley has a nice body? She has the body of a 10 year old boy. If you like it then you're a gay paedophile.
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AY.
    is all i have to say.

to be honest, its straight women that makes other women want to be skinny. so far this thread has been ass ass ass with the occasional small boobs thrown in for good measure.

ReputationRep:
    humour covering nerves
    The question was completely out of context, out of nowhere, in a thread where it makes no sense. I will answer it if you really want, though. There's nothing "brave" about putting up a picture on TSR. Plenty of TSR members have seen pictures of me, but only the ones who I want to see pictures of me. Otherwise, I'd have half the place drooling over me constantly. And no one wants that!

Seems to be that many men go for ass. I'ma have to say boobs myself.

But seriously, would you ever want to be the size of keira? It has never even crossed my mind. Anything below a size 8 isn't what i'd like to be. I wonder who genuinely feels the pressure to be super thin.

ReputationRep:
    *sings Beautiful South*

ReputationRep:
    http://bp0.blogger.com/_tlUJRoCuPas/...-h/5046573.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Ooh, nice. I enjoy the massive phallic symbol too. That li'l shlut...

ReputationRep:
    The question was completely out of context, out of nowhere, in a thread where it makes no sense. I will answer it if you really want, though. There's nothing "brave" about putting up a picture on TSR. Plenty of TSR members have seen pictures of me, but only the ones who I want to see pictures of me. Otherwise, I'd have half the place drooling over me constantly. And no one wants that!
    hahahahahah amazing. so nows your opportunity to back up those oh so macho words.

ReputationRep:
    hahahahahah amazing. so nows your opportunity to back up those oh so macho words.
    In what way?

err.. you missed the point entirely... again

ReputationRep:
    Jessica Alba is pretty stunning.

ReputationRep:
    I find too many different body types attractive to single one out, but I know what I definitely don't like, and thats small girls with tiny waists and big boobs, like keeley hazell or whatever shes called.

awh, that's meeee.

:hmmm:

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.