ReputationRep:
    Being supportive of others.

ReputationRep:
    getting into kpop and introducing myself to my amazing biases
    oh and shipping
    i wonder how i lived without that man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    For my resilience throughout life in general, it might have taken me a while to get through some things in my past but i always find a way to keep going somehow.

I bet your dad would be incredibly proud of you, You should certainly be proud of yourself for keeping going with a levels after that
    I'm also very proud of you for getting through things and keeping strong.

Thank you. Everything gets a bit difficult to cope with but I'm slowly getting to where I want to be in life. It's taking ages though. X
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by sameehaiqbal)
    I'm also very proud of you for getting through things and keeping strong.

Thank you. Everything gets a bit difficult to cope with but I'm slowly getting to where I want to be in life. It's taking ages though. X
    Thank you Believe me you will get there, I lost my dad when I was a kid myself (and had life throw other difficult stuff at me too) but although it took time I m where I want to be and I know you will get there too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    Thank you Believe me you will get there, I lost my dad when I was a kid myself (and had life throw other difficult stuff at me too) but although it took time I m where I want to be and I know you will get there too.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    For getting through the toughest of times in my life with no support or family nearby*

ReputationRep:
    For sticking through all my job rejections and keeping going with applications and doing work for free in the hope it will pay off - determination!

ReputationRep:
    Getting over 70% in all my first year Economics modules at uni (which means I finished first year with a first) !!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.