The Student Room Group

Heatwave over the next week

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Little Popcorns
Wow fancy pants with his air conned flat :tongue:

Sorry but have to ask... Are you rich?

LOL I bought the air con from Argos a couple of years ago when it was half price. Best £200 I ever spent.
Original post by fefssdf
gonna stay and watch the tour de france and avoid going outside until friday and the weekend

Good choice. Good vampires think alike.
Original post by Mimir
LOL I bought the air con from Argos a couple of years ago when it was half price. Best £200 I ever spent.

Rich...
:tongue:

Either that or very sensible.
You can't have both!
I'd prefer to avoid it and stay indoors, next to a fan, in the dark, away from humans.

But I've got work :emo:
Reply 44
****ing hate the heat, especially at night when trying to sleep
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
****ing hate the heat, especially at night when trying to sleep

yh but would recommend sleeping naked if you wanna be cool and also get a cold towel or something :biggrin:
Reply 46
Original post by fefssdf
yh but would recommend sleeping naked if you wanna be cool and also get a cold towel or something :biggrin:

I tend to sleep in boxers, naked wouldn't make much of a difference. Cold towel is a decent shout though..
I tend to sleep in boxers, naked wouldn't make much of a difference. Cold towel is a decent shout though..

thanks for letting me know about you sleeping in boxers but i guess youre saving money on pyjamas . do you own any pyjamas ? and yh cold towel should be good
Reply 48
Original post by fefssdf
thanks for letting me know about you sleeping in boxers but i guess youre saving money on pyjamas . do you own any pyjamas ? and yh cold towel should be good

well you were advocating nudity, it hardly seemed relatively inappropriate. :redface: Nope lol.
well you were advocating nudity, it hardly seemed relatively inappropriate. :redface: Nope lol.

haha true but i usually am fully clothed but its great being naked ; feels like i have freedom lol
Reply 50
Original post by fefssdf
haha true but i usually am fully clothed but its great being naked ; feels like i have freedom lol

Sometimes I fall asleep fully clothed but tend to wake up feeling like I slept in a sauna lol. It is pretty good..
Sometimes I fall asleep fully clothed but tend to wake up feeling like I slept in a sauna lol. It is pretty good..

Oh yeh true it must be weird if you're used to being pretty much naked
Original post by Little Popcorns
Pretty please do your own version!

you first :teehee: *
it's mankini time !!

i was gnna jog today

checks weather-
is 32'c-

mayb not
Original post by SuperHuman98
Hate the hot weather because I am a PC GAMER.

My computer which I have had for 2 years will now run hotter and it worries me :frown:
Once considered building a computer using a beer fridge as the case.

Probably for the best that I didn't.
Its so hot and i cant even get up :frown:
Reply 57
I'll be spending most of the day on the go tomorrow. Not sure if I want the heatwave or the expected thunderstorm. With my luck, I'll end up in both
Sitting in the office in front of my personal fan.

Original post by Lord Samosa
I'd prefer to avoid it and stay indoors, next to a fan, in the dark, away from humans.

But I've got work :emo:

Yes! Humans are hot creatures. That just adds to the problem.

Quick Reply

Latest