Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

There's a ****ing mouse under my bed. Someone save me!!!!!! :OOO watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    All of you sicko's posting here for torturing mice and other animals are ****ing psychopaths :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    The one where I introduce you with the whole fresh veg counter :perv:
    O___O huh?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    stupid logic
    Mice are rodents!!
    So what? Some people are worse than that, does that mean we can kill them too? Mice usually don't do anything and they just mind their way, people are far worse who think they are superior and are allowed to kill :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    All of you sicko's posting here for torturing mice and other animals are ****ing psychopaths :puke:
    ForgetMe

(Original post by Infamous*)
    Kindly ask it to go away
    Didn't realise how smart they're. It's literally staying silent for a few good minutes and then trying to plot it's way out. They'd probably get the point, but I can't let it go before killing it. It might head it's way to my younger siblings room. I don't really want him crying at this time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)
    ForgetMe
    I was talking about you too :/

ReputationRep:
    So what? Some people are worse than that, does that mean we can kill them too? Mice usually don't do anything and they just mind their way, people are far worse who think they are superior and are allowed to kill :erm:
    But people don't bite holes through walls :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    O___O huh?
    What? :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I was talking about you too :/
    And where the **** did I say anything about torturing?!

ReputationRep:
    What? :teehee:
    I'm struggling to understand exactly what vegetables have to do with this lol
    Are you gonna force feed me carrots or something

ReputationRep:
    ForgetMe
    What it has to do with me? :erm: I don't torture any animals..

But people don't bite holes through walls :rofl:
    Wow, a hole in a wall is such a big deal! :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    And where the **** did I say anything about torturing?!
    ''One time I lined up furniture where I knew the mouse was hiding. And it forced the mouse to run in a path inside my closet. I knew my plan to trick it in there would work so of course I cleared the closet out first.

I stomped around, kicked the dresser where he was and he dashed out and ran along the path, so I shut the closet, plugged the slits and it suffocated and starved in there. Gotta man up bruv.

Your house might not be set up like mine but it worked for me. I try to trap/kill them as soon as I spot one which is rare''.

Do you think starvation is a quick death for an animal?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Didn't realise how smart they're. It's literally staying silent for a few good minutes and then trying to plot it's way out. They'd probably get the point, but I can't let it go before killing it. It might head it's way to my younger siblings room. I don't really want him crying at this time
    I told you! You gotta rustle the furniture mate!!! Stop chatting to us man. Get a broom and swish it out, leave your door open and set up boxes to block so he doesn't dash to another part of the room and can only head out the door.

ReputationRep:
    I'm struggling to understand exactly what vegetables have to do with this lol
    Are you gonna force feed me carrots or something
    You asked me what kind of torture, so I gave you the type. Yes, I'll feed carrots but through another end :lol:

ReputationRep:
    What it has to do with me? :erm: I don't torture any animals..

Wow, a hole in a wall is such a big deal! :facepalm:
    Holes in walls sounds like your kinda thing..glory holes...lmao

ReputationRep:
    Bucket, water , peanut butter and a ramp.. Happy hunting.

ReputationRep:
    You asked me what kind of torture, so I gave you the type. Yes, I'll feed carrots but through another end :lol:
    lmao ah man you're wrong mate why me what did I do

ReputationRep:
    Holes in walls sounds like your kinda thing..glory holes...lmao
    Are you offering to be the test material for one? :sexface:

lmao ah man you're wrong mate why me what did I do
    You've tortured an innocent creature and that's bad.

ReputationRep:
    ''One time I lined up furniture where I knew the mouse was hiding. And it forced the mouse to run in a path inside my closet. I knew my plan to trick it in there would work so of course I cleared the closet out first.

I stomped around, kicked the dresser where he was and he dashed out and ran along the path, so I shut the closet, plugged the slits and it suffocated and starved in there. Gotta man up bruv.

Your house might not be set up like mine but it worked for me. I try to trap/kill them as soon as I spot one which is rare''.

Do you think starvation is a quick death for an animal?
    Eugh not you again. You're so annoying honestly. Did you miss the post where I said the best thing is to call pest control and set it free. My post literally said "one time" I ended up doing this. Not "preferably" or "all the time this should be done for fun." Get outta here quoting me to start arguments.

ReputationRep:
    Eugh not you again. You're so annoying honestly. Did you miss the post where I said the best thing is to call pest control and set it free. My post literally said "one time" I ended up doing this. Not "preferably" or "all the time this should be done for fun." Get outta here quoting me to start arguments.
    You quoted me first on this thread, not the other way around :laugh:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.