Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hot or cold ? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kwame502)
    Cold, just like my heart

I'm always wearing jumpers when everyone else says its hot anyway
    Oh I see , thanks I am the same actually I always wear jumpers too , but I prefer the cold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForgetMe)
    I prefer warm with some mild wind :gah:
    I see , I prefer that sometimes , depends but I like cold , but with a breeze in summer it's nice

ReputationRep:
    I normally prefer warmer weather but if we're talking extremes of temperature I'd say cold, because if its too cold I can actually do something about it ie put more layers on, turn heating up etc. Its not as bad today but yesterday I was just *so uncomfortable, constantly sweating & feeling sticky & disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platopus)
    Cold because...

Snow!!!
    Hot chocolate
    Tea
    Snow!!!!
    Winter jackets
    Snow!!!!
    I second this.

Nothing beats a good winters night stroll in woolly snug clothes, while it's mildly windy.

But I hate it when it's wet and when grey clouds are out during the day though

ReputationRep:
    Can't take the heat? Dw winter is coming

ReputationRep:
    Cold because...

Snow!!!
    Hot chocolate
    Tea
    Snow!!!!
    Winter jackets
    Snow!!!!
    What about sledging and skiing? How could you forget about those, you giant over-sized maniac!!!!!

(Original post by Mvine001)
    What about sledging and skiing? How could you forget about those, you giant over-sized maniac!!!!!
    Skiing is actually the only sport I love! However, the opportunities for it in England are constrained by the lack of suitable mountains (barring the Lake Dstrict of course, but that's a good 6 hours drive from me)

ReputationRep:
    Skiing is actually the only sport I love! However, the opportunities for it in England are constrained by the lack of suitable mountains (barring the Lake Dstrict of course, but that's a good 6 hours drive from me)
    OK, I'll accept that point.

ReputationRep:
    cold.

although ive got a nice tan going on atm

ReputationRep:
    Definitely cold. Because you can always add layers... it's just so horrible and muggy at the moment and I'm just in a t shirt.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.